Laser Cats 5 (Trust me, it's Avatar related)

Started by Tengfya swizaw, February 20, 2010, 09:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tengfya swizaw

Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Digital Short: Laser Cats 5

An SNL digital short with James Cameron and Sigourney Weaver and laser cats and a whole lotta awesome.

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

Payoang

Oh my god.

I have no other words.

Except sticky.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Lol I remember seeing this awhile back and it's still hilarious. <3 1n73rn3t  /\/\3/\/\35
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Damn Hulu for being US only! I wish they could open it to Canada already...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Tawtakuk

01000011 01011010 00100000 01001101 01101111 01100100 01100101 01110010 01100001 01110100 01101111 01110010 00000000

Brainiac

Speed is a ppoor sbubstitue fo accurancy

Check out my blogif my presence on this board isn't weird enough for you.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

'Itan Atxur

Amazing. I saw the first half of that earlier but never the rest. Good stuff. I really like how JC and Sigorney can make fun of themselves.

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Kxanìa Na'rìng

Here I am, about to turn it off... then Sigorney pops up... What did I just watch?!¿
"Why look who it is... YOU!... How'bout that." Lord Sheogorath

Letxuma Swizaw

First of all: Toasting in an epic bread!

Second of all: someone needs to put the jake/neyiri sex scene skit from SNL here it was the funniest thing from that episode.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Swizaw Nguway

Pwatem

,__, 
(0,0)
/)_)
   ""
"I am alive inside. a bird is my heart." - Sapphire

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: 'Itan Atxur on February 21, 2010, 11:24:15 AM
I really like how JC and Sigorney can make fun of themselves.

They just made 2 billion dollars on the movie.  I think that they can afford to do it.  And in a way, it could also act as a "different" form of advertising.  I mean, back during the 2008 US presidential election, John McCain went on SNL for a "speech" of sorts.  Straight face, looked serious, all hilarious.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lukxasì

Esperanto

Hooray for the Sigourney Weaver and James Cameron having a wicked sense of humor.
Lu Oeyä Ikranit ulte ayoe 'awsiteng mivakto.

Kayrìlien

Quote from: Kawazoe on February 21, 2010, 10:02:58 AM
Quote from: Lì'uyä täftxuyu on February 21, 2010, 04:46:29 AM
Ohmygodthisisawesome!

I don't think there's a better way to say this ;D

^

Both Cameron and Weaver know that they've been a part of one of the most influential and successful movies of all time. They deserve a bit of fun at its expense.

Kayrìlien

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Just posting so I can be kept in the loop on this.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

ZombiezuRFER

wheres laser cats 1, 2, 3, and 4?  They could make a HUGE succes out of this (on comedy central likely)
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

'Awve Tìkameie

That was hilarious! Nice to know that SNL still has some funny skits.

+1 karma for putting this on  ;)
My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente