Let Me Tell [you] A Story

Started by Mako, July 22, 2010, 12:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mako

Once upon a time, [you] was reading this thread. Then [you] thought, "Wait a minute! That's my name in that story!" Then [you] became deeply paranoid of the cleverness of Sä'nek and went and hid in a hole. [you] didn't come out until they decided that Sä'nek had stopped terrorizing them. But then [you] rediscovered this thread. And on and on it went.

The neverending end.

Twi

That's not very nice. *chuckles*

And the [ you ] doesn't work in the title.

Yes, as in [you]. Pretty easy to figure out.

Lehrrap Uniltìranyu

Well, [you] is having far too much fun with messing with this. [you] should stop. [you]. [you]. Come on, seriously [you], not cool. Stop it.

-----------
"Ta'em 'eko!!!"
-----------
"Better to have fought and died then never to have fought at all"
-----------
Bionic Arms and Pandora, The most read FanFic on Learnnavi.org! Read it here! -Shameless self promotion-

'Oma Tirea

Got two PMs this morning about [you].  What is wrong with [you]?  It's only a tag... that's a little addicting... ;D ::)

...and you know [you] can't resist.  [you] needs to be having more fun with it ;D
[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

Mako

Quote from: Twi on July 22, 2010, 08:36:12 AM
That's not very nice. *chuckles*

And the [ you ] doesn't work in the title.

Yes, as in [you]. Pretty easy to figure out.

And that was the point ;)

Tsamsiyu92

[you] likes this and [you] know it. [you] now wants to write a reply where [you] tells me [you]'s opinion on the exaggurated usage of the YOU tag [you] are now seeing.

Eyamsiyu

[you] realizes that [you] should make the verbs in singular form, for when [you] sees [you], the verb following makes sense if it is in singular form, not plural.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Mako

And so now [you] feels like a complete skxawng and wants to go crawl in a hole...again.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Sä'nek on July 22, 2010, 08:10:38 PM
And so now [you] feels like a complete skxawng and wants to go crawl in a hole...again.

...because [you] will be in for it otherwise ;)

Mawey, ma [you].  Mawey.  [you] has done no wrong :)

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Tsamsiyu92

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 22, 2010, 06:54:46 PM
[you] realizes that [you] should make the verbs in singular form, for when [you] sees [you], the verb following makes sense if it is in singular form, not plural.
[you] sees this and wonders deeply about how verbs have singular and plural forms.

Rain

At least [you] thinks it's funny.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Payoang on July 22, 2010, 02:33:41 PM
*sigh*

Type [ you ] without spaces. That writes out "[you]" -- your account name. It's a forum function I installed a while ago. Anyone can use it.

Why didn't [you] think of that then?  Because then it would spoil the fun for [you] now (and I know [you] is having so much fun with this ;D).

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Mako

Yes, [you] is having fun with this ;)

Tíngay outíngay

Why dont yoo all stop overusing the [ you] thing? it is rather annoying as the grammatical errors become massive... and it is also annoying.
Did i mention that its annoyimg?
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Tíngay outíngay on July 24, 2010, 01:20:47 AM
Why dont yoo all stop overusing the [ you] thing? it is rather annoying as the grammatical errors become massive... and it is also annoying.

You know what's more annoying than [you]?  This.

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Niwantaw

Quote from: Tíngay outíngay on July 24, 2010, 01:20:47 AM
is [you] getting annoyed?
should we stop annoying [you]?
nah [you] looks stupid when he/she/it is annoyed :P
Only mostly AWOL.

'Oma Tirea

Tawtewng, [you] must love what you did to your sig there ::)

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Mike

On the 1st day [you] saw that there only were darkness. Then [you] thought a moment and then a brilliant idea came. Light.
On the 2nd day [you] were bored with only light and darkness, so you created the universe and everything in it.
On the 3rd day [you] saw the lack of... stuff ??? So [you] created some grass, plants, trees, dessert and that kind of things.
On the 4th day [you] started to get hungry. So [you] made animals and eat some bacon and eggs... Mmm... Delicious :D
On the 5th day [you] tried to command the animals, but they were too stupid, so... [you] created the humans, their language and... instruments for them to play lovely music :)
On the 6th day [you] observed that the humans had made their musical instruments into weapons of mass destruction and started to... well you know... so [you] got very mad and started... making cookies :P  [you] makes the best chocolate cookies when [you] are mad ;)
On the 7th day [you] relax because... you are a God :P

Niwantaw

Quote from: Kazjak on July 27, 2010, 04:25:05 AM
On the 1st day [you] saw that there only were darkness. Then [you] thought a moment and then a brilliant idea came. Light.
On the 2nd day [you] were bored with only light and darkness, so you created the universe and everything in it.
On the 3rd day [you] saw the lack of... stuff ??? So [you] created some grass, plants, trees, dessert and that kind of things.
On the 4th day [you] started to get hungry. So [you] made animals and eat some bacon and eggs... Mmm... Delicious :D
On the 5th day [you] tried to command the animals, but they were too stupid, so... [you] created the humans, their language and... instruments for them to play lovely music :)
On the 6th day [you] observed that the humans had made their musical instruments into weapons of mass destruction and started to... well you know... so [you] got very mad and started... making cookies :P  [you] makes the best chocolate cookies when [you] are mad ;)
On the 7th day [you] relax because... you are a God :P
This is a large ego boost...
Only mostly AWOL.