Main Menu

Love.

Started by Elektrolurch, July 23, 2010, 12:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur Niftxavang

True love is unconditional. Money is no subsitute for love!  
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

Love is something that happens to other people.
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Love isn't sissy or mushy... it's for...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Itan Atxur

Quote from: Tawtewng on July 25, 2010, 07:59:59 PM

I'm not that other person. I've got plenty of love to go around, but no one but my parents to return it.

Damn, I'm a real downer lately aren't I?

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Puvomun

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 25, 2010, 03:25:08 PM
How long does it take for love to die?
Love does not die. It may fade, or shift attention. But love does not die.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Puvomun

Quote from: Tawtewng on July 25, 2010, 07:59:59 PM

Do you love yourself? Can you say 'srane' to that without holding back? If yes, then it is just a matter of time until you find the right other people, the ones who will see that love inside you. You have to love yourself first, before others can love you.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

'Ì'awn Menari

i have a quote from a bumpersticker plus my own interpretation of love. 

"Everyone says that love hurts, but that's not true.  lonliness hurts.  rejection hurts.  losing someone hurts.  everyone confuses these things with love, but in reality, LOVE is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again." -Bumpersticker.

love, the way i see it, is feeling whole and happy with that one person.  and another thing i notice, you will know if you truly love them because their happiness is yours, their saddness is yours.  and you are happy that they are happy even if it is not with you, but someone else.  (i speak from experience with that...).  it is also the feeling that you would do anything for that person, do whatever it takes to make them happy, laugh, smile; then if the need arises protect them with your being. you're there to comfort them when they're down, calm them when they are angered, etc.  now this maybe a naive statement coming from an 18 year old with little experience in the dating and love department but i said my piece ^_^
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

It`s better to take advice from an unexperienced dater than one that`s had 500 different gfs/bfs. I have never dated before tecnically speaking but I know plenty about love, sometimes being on the outside looking in is the best place to be.

You can only have one truely successful relationship because it lasts forever, anything less is a failure.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Puvomun

Kaltxì, ma tsmuke

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 26, 2010, 12:01:50 AM
now this maybe a naive statement coming from an 18 year old with little experience in the dating and love department but i said my piece ^_^

There is nothing naive about what you said. You need no experience in dating and such to have experienced love in the way you described. A person can encounter that with parents, friends and siblings just as well.

And, to be honest, it can happen on a forum like this one also, with so many like-minded people.

Awen blessings, ulte Eywa ngahu.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

'Itan Atxur

I'm amazed how many people I met on this forum I consider as close as my friends who live near me. I didn't expect that at all coming here.

Lolet

People just say their thoughts, they get down to the nitty gritty here.

I pour everything I have into my pets, I love them.

'Itan Atxur

I know! I'm surprised there haven't been more forum fights than there have been.

Lolet

It's like way crazier on my guinea pig forum.  ::)

btw I don't own any guinea pigs.

Puvomun

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 26, 2010, 09:38:43 AM
It's like way crazier on my guinea pig forum.  ::)

btw I don't own any guinea pigs.
But you love them, I assume. *grin*

Ngopyu ayvurä.

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: The Ghost of 'Itan Atxur on July 26, 2010, 09:36:34 AM
I know! I'm surprised there haven't been more forum fights than there have been.

i think it's because we're very similar in thought processes.  we may all have different views, beliefs etc.  but we respect each other enough to agree to disagree.  this is the first forum (aside from my old NJROTC forum) that i've barely seen any bad arguments (i think the only one i've seen was the one in the teaching children na'vi thread)...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

Ah yes I love guinea pigs and rodents.  ;D

And the stuff we discuss here isn't really "life or death". It's not like feeding your gp s*** food or keeping it in solitary confinement, which is the stuff people got totally pissed about.

And there is an aroma of camaradarie. I think that's what I meant to say...

Puvomun

Cameraderie is a good thing. That too is a form of love. :)

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Eyamsiyu

My friends here are so much closer that anyone who lives near me.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Ì'awn Menari

i know of 3 types of love.

the love of a lover: the hardest to find.

the love of one's pack:  a pack is what i call a group of one's closest friends, you hold loyalty to them you care for them...

then there's love of one's family:   while this can be slightly mixed with a love of one's pack...it is slightly different.
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Puvomun

Quote from: 'Ì'awn Menari on July 26, 2010, 12:28:48 PM
i know of 3 types of love.

the love of a lover: the hardest to find.

the love of one's pack:  a pack is what i call a group of one's closest friends, you hold loyalty to them you care for them...

then there's love of one's family:   while this can be slightly mixed with a love of one's pack...it is slightly different.

Mllte. The love of a lover is special. The love of a family is what you are born into, and that is not always a place that has the best love. Unfortunately. I have heard stories of friends that made my heart cringe, stories of what went on in their families.

The love of the pack is different, yes, as that is the love you seek out and join on your own accord. It is what you want, and with whom you identify.

Like all of us here, we are blueskin at heart. That binds.

Ngopyu ayvurä.