Main Menu

Love.

Started by Elektrolurch, July 23, 2010, 12:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Ì'awn Menari

he does...that's not towards Virid'ian's comment btw...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 28, 2010, 03:21:52 PM
Quote from: Puvomun on July 28, 2010, 03:10:47 PM
Tawtewng seems to have a very strange love affair with glass containers...  ???

;D

In some threads.. he just posts rubbish. ;)

Well it's entertaining anyhow.

Niwantaw

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 28, 2010, 03:23:36 PM
Quote from: Virid'ian on July 28, 2010, 03:21:52 PM
Quote from: Puvomun on July 28, 2010, 03:10:47 PM
Tawtewng seems to have a very strange love affair with glass containers...  ???

;D

In some threads.. he just posts rubbish. ;)

Well it's entertaining anyhow.
Who are you *hic* calling rubbish *hic* you call this *hic* rubbish? *hic* I show you rubbish *hic* as soon as I *hic* find more vodka *hic*
Only mostly AWOL.

bommel

QuoteThis is love. When someone drags you from the wreckage when you have given in, ready to just lie there and die. This is love. When someone, no matter what the cost, shows you there is hope, a choice, that you can put down your gun. This is love. Love hurts.

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: bommel on July 28, 2010, 04:16:09 PM
QuoteThis is love. When someone drags you from the wreckage when you have given in, ready to just lie there and die. This is love. When someone, no matter what the cost, shows you there is hope, a choice, that you can put down your gun. This is love. Love hurts.
.    Very true,  I'm proof of it, as many others are. 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Puvomun

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 28, 2010, 06:31:33 PM
Very true,  I'm proof of it, as many others are. 
Oh yes. And when that happens, help often comes from a side you least expect it.  Love takes so many different shapes.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Lolet

I once read a book where a guy fell in love with a ghost. He was orried about himself, but his sister told him it was real, because his love for the ghost made her real. I kind of paraphrased, sorry.  ;)

Puvomun

This makes me think of how people that passed on will never really die as long as their memory is in the hearts of the people that held them dear.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Lolet

I don't know very many dead people, so it's a little hard to relate. But I get it.

That will probably happen when my dog dies. I'll try to retain my good memories.

Puvomun

You are young, and I hope you won't have to deal with death for a long time.

Live, be happy and get all the love you can. :)

Eywa loves you too.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Lolet

My uncle died recently, pretty much the extent of my experiences.

Sometimes I wish I could store up love in a jar.

Puvomun

Store it in your heart, Lolet. That is where it grows and stays best. :)

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: Puvomun on July 29, 2010, 01:51:15 PM
Store it in your heart, Lolet. That is where it grows and stays best. :)

love is best kept where it belongs!   As for my old regrets, and bottled anger, I exercise it off.   I haven't felt this free, or "loved" in years.  I can tell you, after being in you know what, I appreciate life more, and every person I meet has my love.  Do you know where your heart is?    I lost mine once, but I found it.

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

'Ì'awn Menari

i need to go find my heart...one sec *begins searching*

@lolet: i understand how you feel.  i lost my grandfather to depression when i was in middle school...and i lost my uncle when i was 8 to some incurable disease that began with a t...i don't know much on that.  u got my support too ma oeyä tsmuke  ;) :D
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Txur Niftxavang

Do you know where your heart is?  Do you think you can find it?  Or did you trade it something somewhere?  Better just to have it.  Do you know where your love is? Do you think that you lost it? You felt it so strongly but you don't know how you want it. bless my soul your a lonley soul cause you won't let go of anything you hold.         DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FIND IT? BETTER THAN YOU HIDE IT? 

Eyamsiyu

What irks the crap out of me is that my parents say that I can't have a girlfriend who lives overseas.  I don't care what they say: they aren't me.  They don't decide who I love and who I don't love.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'Ì'awn Menari

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on July 30, 2010, 08:22:10 PM
Do you know where your heart is?  Do you think you can find it?  Or did you trade it something somewhere?  Better just to have it.  Do you know where your love is? Do you think that you lost it? You felt it so strongly but you don't know how you want it. bless my soul your a lonley soul cause you won't let go of anything you hold.         DO YOU THINK YOU CAN FIND IT? BETTER THAN YOU HIDE IT? 

very deep ma tsmukan *small smile*

"so few have ever felt all this love i have to offer... and all i want is to give it away." -flair
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Mako

I love how all these threads about love start showing up ;) Human nature is to want to be loved.

'Ì'awn Menari

we're a pack-type species.  we need to be around others.  to feel like we fit in somewhere...that we have some sort of purpose...

one thing i've learned though, (mainly in NJROTC) "just because you're necessary, doesn't mean ur important."  and that's another thing humans want to feel.  like they're important whether it's in matter's of love, or what-have you...
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Mako

shall I dig up my love is a verb speech?