Previous topic - Next topic

'Ì'awn Menari

u can if you want to tsmukan
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Mako

Quote from: Sä'nek
"O how we long for love. But not only to receive love, but to give it back in full. Love holds the very fabrics of our universe together. It is there for you when you need it most. Love is patient, love is kind. Love does not boast of it's accomplishments. Love is quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to anger. Love is understanding, love is compassionate, and full of passion. Love is peaceful. Love is lovely. Love is beautiful. And most of all: Love never fails.

Love is a verb."

Most of that comes straight from the Bible ya' know.

'Ì'awn Menari

Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Puvomun

Love deeply and passionately.
You might get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely.

Love is indeed an amazing thing.

Txur Nìftxavang, ma tsmukan, thank you for your words, they touched me (and others too). Taking the time to write that down, what you feel inside and share it, is a sign of love as well. :)

And Sä'nek, a beautiful speech. Irayo!

Eywa ayngahu, Eywa loves you all.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Mako

Anytime ma tsmuktu. Love is a topic on which I am extraordinarily fluent.

Eyamsiyu

"We all wanna be loved, loved, loved...
We all want just a little respect!
We all wanna be loved... Ooo tell me what's wrong with that?"

Gotta love a little dc Talk when talking about love...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Mako

TobyMac for the win!

'Ì'awn Menari

this could go in the favorite quotes or here. 

"we call them cool.  those hearts that have no scars to show.  the ones that never do let go, and risk the tables being turned.
we call them fools, who have to dance within the flame.  who chance the sorrow and the shame, that always comes with getting burned.
but you've got to be tough when consumed by desire, cause it's not enough just to stand outside the fire!
we call them strong.  those who can face this world alone, who seem to get by on their own.  those who will never take the fall.
we call them weak.  who are unable to resist.  the slightest chance love might exist.  and for that forsake it all.
they're so hell bent on giving, walking a wire.  convinced it's not living if you stand outside the fire!

Standing outside the fire...Standing outside the fire.  Life is not tried, It is merely survived, If you're standing Outside the fire

There's this love That is burning Deep in my soul. Constantly yearning to Get out of control.
Wanting to fly
Higher and higher
I can't abide
Standing outside the fire

Life is not tried
It is merely survived
If you're standing
Outside the fire

Life is not tried,
It is merely survived
If you're standing
Outside the fire"

-Garth brooks Standing outside the Fire
Lord and Lady Bless )O(
and before I forget...
Eywa ngahu! =D

Lolet

"Love is not a feeling, but a fire.
It burns deep, then higher higher."
            -Anonymous (forgot where I heard it)

Txur Niftxavang

Quote from: Puvomun on July 30, 2010, 11:36:23 PM
Love deeply and passionately.
You might get hurt, but it's the only way to live life completely.

Love is indeed an amazing thing.

Txur Nìftxavang, ma tsmukan, thank you for your words, they touched me (and others too). Taking the time to write that down, what you feel inside and share it, is a sign of love as well. :)

And Sä'nek, a beautiful speech. Irayo!

Eywa ayngahu, Eywa loves you all.

Oh thank you,  I didn't know anyone would relate, but sometimes that's how I feel. HRH,   I think its good to share, and we learn from it.  Irayo! 
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Lolet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on July 30, 2010, 08:25:04 PM
What irks the crap out of me is that my parents say that I can't have a girlfriend who lives overseas.  I don't care what they say: they aren't me.  They don't decide who I love and who I don't love.

I can't see why an overseas relationship woudn't work. It might be hard to keep in touch, but hey, true love finds a way.

Puvomun

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 31, 2010, 02:36:22 PM
I can't see why an overseas relationship woudn't work. It might be hard to keep in touch, but hey, true love finds a way.
A lot of things are possible now, that were not earlier.
I had a girlfriend in the USA. If she had not broken up the relationship, I would probably have lived in the USA now.
Hold the trust, that is strong. And keep the love.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Elektrolurch

Wise words, ma tsmukan. ;)

I'm not pretty sure if I can find an incarnation of my love on Earth... What do you think?
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Lolet

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 31, 2010, 03:05:13 PM
Wise words, ma tsmukan. ;)

I'm not pretty sure if I can find an incarnation of my love on Earth... What do you think?

I think you can.   :D

Puvomun

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 31, 2010, 03:05:13 PM

I think, ma tsmukan Virid'ian, that you should keep your menari and your txe'lan open. If your yawntu is here, she will have her menari and txe'lan open too, and only then you can find each other and truly say "oe ngati kameie".

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Elektrolurch

I'll give my best... but if I could maybe find the exact same person.. that would be wonderful. :)

Lolet

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 31, 2010, 03:14:51 PM
I'll give my best... but if I could maybe find the exact same person.. that would be wonderful. :)

Rare, but wonderful.

Elektrolurch

But up to now, my biggest love and passion is music... and Puvomun knows what music. ;)

Lolet

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 31, 2010, 03:17:18 PM
But up to now, my biggest love and passion is music... and Puvomun knows what music. ;)

I'm guessing it's The Who?  ;)

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 31, 2010, 03:18:27 PM
Quote from: Virid'ian on July 31, 2010, 03:17:18 PM

I'm guessing it's The Who?  ;)

Led Zeppelin?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch