Main Menu

Love.

Started by Elektrolurch, July 23, 2010, 12:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elektrolurch

So tell me what you think about it.
Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Hufwe ta'em

Love is the most wonderful think will never happen to you.

Elektrolurch

And love is stronger than hate. I love love.. <3

Puvomun

Love, for me, is an amazing and all-encompassing power, a power that can guide you to a source of amazement, of caring. I think that love is something that can bring us tsaheylu.
Krr a lì'fya lam sraw, may' frivìp utralit.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Elektrolurch

Yep, that's right.

And love is nothing only between living things. ;)

Puvomun

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 23, 2010, 01:39:21 PM
Yep, that's right.

It is not, indeed. It is something that comprises the whole of the universe, everything and everyone in it. In my Zoodi story I wrote a part of the originating myth of her people, in which I have tried to detail that a little.
Love takes in the good and wonderful, but also the bad and ugly, as all that is part of creation.
Love takes in the water and the sand, as it does the air and the fire.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Elektrolurch

Quote from: Puvomun on July 23, 2010, 02:03:24 PM
Quote from: Virid'ian on July 23, 2010, 01:39:21 PM
Yep, that's right.

It is not, indeed. It is something that comprises the whole of the universe, everything and everyone in it. In my Zoodi story I wrote a part of the originating myth of her people, in which I have tried to detail that a little.
Love takes in the good and wonderful, but also the bad and ugly, as all that is part of creation.
Love takes in the water and the sand, as it does the air and the fire.

Powerful words, ma tsmukan. :)

Puvomun

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 23, 2010, 02:04:27 PM
Powerful words, ma tsmukan. :)
Not nearly powerful enough to bring the power of love across... all I can do is show you the pebble and point to the mighty mountain whose summit hides in the clouds.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Elektrolurch

You must have read a lot of books.

Love is just too complex to describe it by words.

Puvomun

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 23, 2010, 02:22:53 PM
You must have read a lot of books.

Love is just too complex to describe it by words.

I have indeed read many books. I also write them. I am a Pagan and a Bard, the creative kind of Druid.

Love is something not to speak about but a way to live. And believe me, that is harder to do than to write it down. :)

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Elektrolurch

Yep, right. :)

I also read way too much books for my age. :D But I still have plenty of time.. :)

Puvomun

Quote from: Virid'ian on July 23, 2010, 02:50:23 PM
I also read way too much books for my age. :D But I still have plenty of time.. :)
Kehe... there is no way you can read too many books... The love of books is also love.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Elektrolurch

It's more passion...

Eyamsiyu

I don't think anything has ever put love in the most intense description as I have read from Wuthering Heights.  I can't find my book right now, but it is the exact opposite form of hate, and yet, are the same in one respect: they are an obsession.  If you truly love or hate, then it is an obsession that will never go away...

Thankfully, this is NOT what I think.  I find love to very diverse, for there isn't one form of love.  The best way to really understand this is to know the Greek words for love: Agape, Eros, Philia, and Storge.

I believe to have Agape is one of the greatest things that you could ever do for another.  It is love at its best.

I've only ever felt Eros a couple times before.  It feels good, but it is dangerous if you're not careful...

I am a true believer in Philia.  I don't think I myself could ever live without this kind of love. 

I can't really give an opinion on storge, and I hope I don't have to anytime soon! ;)

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Txur Niftxavang

Love...  Ones feelings toward another, a connection,  trust.       
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Rain

(Think Romantic love) It's wonderful, but it's terrible. It's beautiful, but it's ugly. It's something you want to share, but you still want to keep it to yourself. It's easy to understand, but impossible to figure out. You can't touch it, but you can feel it. Love is both beautiful and evil. It makes nice people mean, and it makes mean people nice. It's opposites crossed, right and wrong, clear and a mystery. It could have the potential to save us all, but it could also destroy us in a second. It's the one thing that can either make or break a relationship.

It's something I've always given, but never received.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Puvomun

Quote from: Rain on July 23, 2010, 11:16:06 PM
It's something I've always given, but never received.
It grieves me to hear that, ma tsmuke, as romantic love is the ultimate to experience when it comes from both sides, equally strong. I hope that our little community here will make up a little for that, sharing the love.

Ngopyu ayvurä.

Lolet

So many threads on love lately... ;)

How long does it take for love to die?

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Lolet Maticay Tsam'Tirea Omatikaya on July 25, 2010, 03:25:08 PM
How long does it take for love to die?

That depends: do you believe in love and the power it has?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lolet

Like love for another person.