Make a Wish, Make it Useless!!!!

Started by Tseymsì, April 15, 2011, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toliman

They are and their efford even bring some results... but meanwhile Yellowstone supervolcano start erupt and Earth climate is destroyed without hope for soon recovery.

I wish my eyes would have a infrared vision too.

archaic

Now they have! Unfortunately you become incredibly short sighted, and need to wear contact lenses as well as specially made extra powerful glasses (which are quite heavy) to see almost anything.

I wish bad things happened to bad people, and good things happened to good people.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toliman

Okay, it will be axactly as you wish... but you will realise that some people (about which you thought that they are good) are actually very bad and evil...

I wish I was able better predict evil intention of some people.

archaic

Now you are, unfortunately you immediately discover that a depressingly large proportion of humanity is basically only interested in looking after themselves. One man's evil intention, is another mans survival.

I wish that Avatar gets a world wide re-release in 2022.

Toliman

It will be - but you will be such fascinated by first Avatar movie in cinema again that you completelly forget on sequel ;D

I wish I could live on safe place on southern hemisphere and with good weather and dark sky for stargazing.

archaic

Now you do! Unfortunately Skynet Starlink satellites ruin your view, the satellites from OneWeb and Amazon's Project Kuiper only make things even worse!

I wish that Avatar will become the first movie to break US$3bn box office.

Toliman

Okay, but one day after reaching of it, there will be total colaps of world economy which affect everyone us so you can not enjoy it at all.

I wish Avatar would be the highest grossing movie of all time already forever.

archaic

It is, unfortunately Avatar2 bombs, so Avatar3 is not released, Avatar4 and Avatar5 are canceled.
(two virtually immortal, oversized, zombie eating nantang, go somewhere quiet and have a little cry)

I wish movie critics would stop exhuming and recycling the same junk to bash Avatar, that they've been using for more than a decade.

Toliman

They will stop with it... but they find something else to to bash Avatar (they will be still wrong, of course... but it will be super annoying).

I wish everyone would be fan of Avatar.

archaic

Now they are, Learnna'vi gets seven billion new members, and becomes unusable.
:'(  :'(

I wish People who do creative stuff had more inspiration.

Toliman

They will have huge inspiration but it mean that their ideas will be runned out very soon.

I wish I had some inspiration because I would like doing creative stuff too ;D

archaic

Now you have, but it will run out very soon.

I wish there was less malware out there.

Toliman

Okay, there is less mallware but evil people invent something else instead this.

I wish summer nights were not such short here.

archaic

Now they are longer, but it snows. A lot.

I wish the virus would mutate into an harmless version of itself.

Toliman

I happen... but meanwhile our imunity decrease on such low level that already (today) harmless version of that virus will be fatal for us.

I wish weather would be less extreme.

archaic

You now have steady drizzle for the est of your life.

I wish the folks at the lottery HQ would pick better numbers.

Toliman

They will and you win! But unfortunatelly, colaps of world economy came next day and all money lost their value...

I wish every night would be clear and all clouds and rain come only during day ;D

Kxanay

Granted, but it rains most of the time so it's still wet at night.

I wish we could keep using a front load washing machine instead of going back to our old top load.

Toliman

You can, but after some (not too long) time you surprisingly realise that first one was better and you already can't take your decission back.

I wish I could live on safe and life-friendly place on southern hemisphere with good conditions (no light pollution, good weather) for stargazing.

archaic

You can! But there's no internet, none of the locals like Avatar, and the nearest movie theater (a 38 hour drive) isn't going to show any of the sequels.

I wish everyone on Earth had access to the virus vaccine.