Make a Wish, Make it Useless!!!!

Started by Tseymsì, April 15, 2011, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxanay

Big telescopes are no longer so expensive, but that is because they are poorly made and fall apart easily.

I wish there was a Werewolf: The Apocalypse LARP here.

Toliman

It will be, but unfortunatelly it will be not what you expect and it will be big disappointment for you.

I wish Avatar sequels bring us a lot of new learners of Na'vi and also they never lost interest.

Tan Jala

Granted but they are slow learners.

I wish next avatar movie woud be great as well as first one was.

Toliman

Next Avatar movie is really great, even better than first movie... but you have incredible mischance and for many reasons you are not able to watch it.

I wish all Avatar sequels were great and thanks it there would be created even more next Avatar movies.

archaic

There are, and due to the colosal profits Avatar2, 3, 4 and 5 bring in, the budgets for 6, and 7 are simply enormous! Sadly hackers manage to delete the whole entire movies before they make it to theaters. And due to the costs involved, they are not remade.

I wish there were no malicious hackers, no malware, no botnets, no spyware, no computer viruses (no viruses period).
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toliman

Huge solar eruption happen and completely all electronic devices on Earth are destroyed so then no malware, no botnets, no spyware, no computer viruses...

I wish we had enough powerful telescopes capable to capture detailed images of near exoplanets.

archaic

We do, however they are all pointed at Earth, watching for terrorist attacks, people traffickers, and drug smugglers.

I wish Donald Trump had never been born.

Toliman

Donald Trump never born... but instead him, someone far more worse born and become next US president and then really terrible things will happen.

I wish bad people never became politicans with big power.

Kxanay

Granted but the good people in power are inept.

I wish anthropocentrism was never a thing.

Toliman

It is... but after some time you realise that it would be good idea.

I wish bright comets (visible by naked eye) were more frequent on night sky (but no collisions with Earth, of course! ;D )

archaic

Now they are, unfortunately it messes with the day/night cycle of wildlife, severely impacting survival rates for many nocturnal species.

II wish humans had not negatively affected planet Earth.

Toliman

Humans not negatively affect our planet but it mean that we can not use many things which are absolutely necessary fou us now.

I wish I had not meet bad people.

archaic

Two oversized zombie eating Nantang travel back in time to when you were born, abduct you, wall you up in a room, and never let you out.

I wish all people were nicer.

Toliman

All people are nicer and compared with them, you feel to be not too nice.

I wish there would be only good people.

Alyara Arati

All the people who are not good die immediately, causing the remaining good people to be so horror stricken and traumatized that within a year, these few living, gem-like souls are overwhelmed and all commit suicide, leaving the planet littered with corpses.

Good Morning!  I wish I could make a good wish that could not be made useless.
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Toliman

You can, but then this funny thread ending.

I wish more people would be interested in Na'vi language.

archaic

Two more people join LN, but after a few days they realize that Na'vi is a real language, that is just as hard/time consuming to learn as any other real language, so they give up.

I wish the virus wasn't a thing any more.

Toliman

It is... but instead that virus there is new and extremelly deathly disease (and it's not just next virus, it's something completelly new)...

I again wish next year would be better than this.

Tan Jala

Granted. But expect it be more boring, more dull.

I wish Avatar 2 would be at least as exciting as the first one was.

Toliman

It will and it will be such exciting that Avatar 3 will be looks like as total disapointment (compared with Avatar 2).

I wish no another delays with all Avatar sequels.