Make a Wish, Make it Useless!!!!

Started by Tseymsì, April 15, 2011, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tseymsì

Granted, but then you forget how to do everything else.
I wish I had money for college!!! :(
If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

'Oma Tirea

Granted, but then you fail your classes :o

I wish there were no loopholes

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!

archaic

There are now no loopholes, every rule and regulation is applied literally and taken to their logical conclusion.
It is impossible to do anything without going to jail for something. Now every person is in jail, with no one left to run the world, all crops fail, the global economy collapses, nuclear reactors melt down, millions of tons of toxic waste is released into the environment, Avatar 2 isn't released.

I wish humans hadn't made Earth such a mess.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Blue Elf

Quote from: archaic on July 06, 2011, 02:36:33 PM
...., Avatar 2 isn't released.
Ma Eywa, kehe, nga ke tsun tivung tsat!
I wish humans hadn't made Earth such a mess.
Well, there's no mess now as every house, every factory etc. has its own sewage plant. However, to be 100% effective, every sewage plant is three times bigger than building it works for. There's no place to live....

I wish my holiday never ends.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

archaic

It doesn't, it is an awesome hotel and resort, you have an awesome life, no cleaning, laundry, grocery runs. You take up horse riding, archery, scuba, free diving, jet skiing and so many more. You get to represent you country at extreme ironing in the Olympics. By popular demand -especially from you- the hotel builds an Imax and runs all the Avatar movies back to back! You have a long and healthy life benefiting from the healthy food, extensive gym facilities and personal trainer.
The resort's cosmetic facility performs a full Na'viplasty, nose, ears, eyes, fully functioning tail attachment, neck stretch, height increase, skin recolor, tanhi implants, etc, etc.
The hotel opens a new wing to cater for guests who have had the procedure, so there are many Na'vi there to keep you company, and correctly sized facilities are of course provided.
On you death (aged one hundred and forty six) your family are given the bill for your stay, which is way larger than the US national debt. They default, the hotel is bankrupt, taking down it's suppliers, the effect snowballs causing a depression that never ends, so ending civilization as we know it.

I wish I knew what 'tivung' meant.

Tseymsì

You do, but you forget every other Na'vi word.

I wish I had a better laugh lol...
If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

Txantslusam Skxawng

There you go, but now everyone stares at you whenever you smile

I wish I had thermal compound right now to fix my PS3
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Vawm tsamsiyu

You do, until a yayo takes it.

I wish for a cash basket
they killed the [you] tag

Swoka Ikran

You get it, but it's not worth anything...

I wish it was between 65 and 75 degrees in here...(A/C hasn't been on all week while I was away)
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Blue Elf

Quote from: archaic on July 06, 2011, 05:04:12 PM
It doesn't, it is an awesome hotel and resort, you have an awesome life, no cleaning, laundry, grocery runs. You take up horse riding, archery, scuba, free diving, jet skiing and so many more. You get to represent you country at extreme ironing in the Olympics. By popular demand -especially from you- the hotel builds an Imax and runs all the Avatar movies back to back! You have a long and healthy life benefiting from the healthy food, extensive gym facilities and personal trainer.
The resort's cosmetic facility performs a full Na'viplasty, nose, ears, eyes, fully functioning tail attachment, neck stretch, height increase, skin recolor, tanhi implants, etc, etc.
The hotel opens a new wing to cater for guests who have had the procedure, so there are many Na'vi there to keep you company, and correctly sized facilities are of course provided.
Pamrel alor, sunu oer nìtxan HRH ;D I really WANT to live there, fantastic world! You are even better writter than... hmmm, can't choose any good  example.
On you death (aged one hundred and forty six) your family are given the bill for your stay, which is way larger than the US national debt. They default, the hotel is bankrupt, taking down it's suppliers, the effect snowballs causing a depression that never ends, so ending civilization as we know it.
But you should work better on the endings, here I'm not satisfied too much :)

QuoteI wish it was between 65 and 75 degrees in here...
You mean 65-75 degrees of Celsius or Kelvin? Both can be granted, but in first case you melt down in your own perspiration, in the second one you get completely frozen. In both cases your life ends, of course.

I wish archaic to write another good text destroying my wish

archaic

Vawm tsamsiyu

Blue elf's wish is granted but the response gets stolen by a jealous cyber pirate

I wish my cash basket was worth 1 million dollars

Swoka Ikran

It is, but hyperinflation makes it worthless again. You now need $2 million to buy a bottle of soda.

I wish I had something productive to do...

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

archaic

You do, but you are so productive it devalues the end product.

I wish I was a more prolific writer.

Ftxavanga Txe′lan

You write a lot, but no one reads your stories. :(

I wish a wasn't that sensible. :P

archaic

You become me.

I wish I knew more about the things I know too little about.

Vawm tsamsiyu

You do but you forget about everthing else

I wish for the dakara super weapon

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

I don't know what that is, but assuming it's a weapon, it's for shooting people, you get teleported to an empty planet with nothing on it, just air to breathe.

I wish I had a tail. :-)

Swoka Ikran

You do, but you now find it extremely uncomfortable to sit in most chairs, and it constantly gets stuck in closing doors.

I wish yard work wasn't so tiring.

Blue Elf

Well, you suddenly found yard work so exciting that you don't want to do anything different. You left out your computer, this forum and became profesional farmer.

I wish someone comment out my last text in Pamrel nìNa'vi nì'aw thread (positive reactions preffered)