Make a Wish, Make it Useless!!!!

Started by Tseymsì, April 15, 2011, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swoka Ikran

You are, but end up with VERY annoying roommates.

I wish programming wasn't so time-consuming.
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

archaic

Now it isn't, and now its easier too, so everyone is doing it and career programmers are tossed on the junk heap of life.

I wish life wasn't so cruel.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Blue Elf

It isn't - it is nice, it is great, no problems, everybody smiles to you, weather is excellent, everything is for free, you don't have to do anything, you can get everything you want, but it is extremely boring, isn't it?

I wish to have internet access on my holiday next week, and not so expensive, if possible...
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

archaic

The hotel has a three gigabitt connection in every room, you enjoy using it so much that you miss out on some other free stuff the hotel has to offer, admittedly just the stuff that your not so into.

I wish I wasn't so tired.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Syulang

you aren't, but you are super hyper and can never sleep.

I wish I had enough money to buy Neytiri's choker/ dagger.  ;D
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Swoka Ikran

You do, but they're discontinued the day before you go to order them.

I wish the update I wrote for my sigbar tool wasn't going be such a pain to install.

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Kxeyo

You find a simple way to install it but later find out that it's impossible to remove your tool again.

I wish I tanned more easily.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Syulang

you do, but you get skin cancer.  :o

I wish it was easier to sleep.
Oel ayngati kameie ma oeyä aysmukan sì aysmuke ulte Eywa ayngahu livu

munea kifkey, 'awa soaia

Blue Elf

Well, you can asleeps easily everywhere, but it is hard to wake you up :)

I wish to have enough power to finish all tasks I'd like to do this night (but slumber takes over...)

Alyara Arati

You had enough power to finish everything you wanted to do, but expended it all in ricocheting off the walls in a super-hyper state, so you still achieved nothing.

I wish I had seen Avatar while it was still in theaters.
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Swoka Ikran

You did, but the projector broke 10 minutes into it.

I wish my college semester didn't start on Monday.

Vawm tsamsiyu

Now it started last week so you missed your first week

I wish I was in a conspiracy
they killed the [you] tag

Kxeyo

You are. Unfortunately the police gets to know that as well and you get life imprisonment.

I wish I wasn't developing a headache.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Teyl Maktoyu Ayfìwopxä

Something in ur head blocks ur nerves, yet because of that your brain doesn't get the oxigin it needs and you get in a coma.

I wish there wasn't a storm here during Pukkelpop festival which caused 3 people to go to Eywa's side and 40 people strugling for their lives. =-(
RIP those who perished there.

Tseymsì

Granted, but the wish granter missunderstood you... :(
I wish I actually knew how to speak Na'vi!
If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

Kxeyo

Oh, how many people did wish for that before? Granted, as a side effect every other person that wished for speaking na'vi now suddenly forgot it and as mutes they all gather in order to dispatch you.

I wish my skin would turn blue (with stripes) and I would have sanhì.
Oe lu Kxeyo—

Tseymsì

Quote from: Kxeyo Te Eanari Tsenu'itan on August 22, 2011, 01:47:13 PM
Oh, how many people did wish for that before? Granted, as a side effect every other person that wished for speaking na'vi now suddenly forgot it and as mutes they all gather in order to dispatch you.

I wish my skin would turn blue (with stripes) and I would have sanhì.
Granted, but your blue skin is due to a skin disease that can not be cured. You die 3 days later.  :-X
I wish winter time would be here already! I love snow...
If I make a mistake in my Na'vi speaking or typing (or even english hehe...) Please let me know!

Vawm tsamsiyu

It is but a storm shows up with a hurricane like core bit the air in the core is -156 degrees F and you have to evacuate

I wish the police didn't arrest me earlier because of the conspiracy
they killed the [you] tag

Alyara Arati

They didn't.  The conviction didn't stand because you were never read your Miranda rights.  Sadly, you are imprisoned for 9 years before the appeals process in your case is completed.

I wish I didn't have to make any difficult decisions today.
Learn how to see.  Realize that everything connects to everything else.
~ Leonardo da Vinci

Blue Elf

You don't have to, others decide instead of you. But wrong way....

I wish so as not to be so tropical heat here... I'm flowing off my office