Make a Wish, Make it Useless!!!!

Started by Tseymsì, April 15, 2011, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

You get a little bit more snow, then it rains, for forty days and forty nights. You can guess the rest.

I wish for world peace.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Rotobull cz

So much rain ? No, no, no, no... In that case a lot of trees could die. :)

I wish, that Humans will finally understand, what they are doing here and start to love this world. :)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Kiyevame Ikran

Then you will land on the top of Mount Ararat
other case...
Then you will land on the top of Mount Iknimaya
Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random-Random

archaic

Quote from: Rotobull cz on January 26, 2014, 06:24:25 AM
So much rain ? No, no, no, no... In that case a lot of trees could die. :)

I wish, that Humans will finally understand, what they are doing here and start to love this world. :)
They do, but aliens invade, build a massive impregnable base from which they systematically strip mine raw materials from every part of the planet's surface, pumping toxins into the air, water and across the land, destroying everything in their path.

I wish people wouldn't bad mouth Avatar.

Blue Elf

Wait for three year yet and they speak well about it again.

I wish I could do only that actions I'd like to do.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

Rotobull cz

I wish, that I could be on the New Zealand right now. :)
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

archaic

You are, unfortunately you are in New Zealand, Wiltshire county, England. A small and deeply unimpressive village, around half a mile from the slightly larger village of Goatacre. New Zealand is nestled in an arc of the perimeter fence of Air Force Base RAF Lynham, which surrounds it on three sides. New Zealanders are situated anything up to eleven hundred feet from runway three six. The good news is that C130 transport aircraft formally based there are now gone! Unfortunately the base is to being remodeled to be a military training camp, with live fire exercises, high speed driving and aircraft taxiing on, you guessed it, runway three six.

I wish bad things didn't happen to good people.

Rotobull cz

I wish, I could be on this New Zealand. ;D :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Zealand
I don't know, why I want to be there. Everything what I know about that, is that there are beautiful places... ::)

And I wish Sunday to be much more longer... ::)

archaic

Sunday has now been lengthened to last 168 hours, instead of the previous 24. However you need to go in to work six shifts of twelve hours at inconvenient intervals during the day.

I wish good things didn't happen to bad people.

Tìtstewan

But this still happend.

I wish to move to another town.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

archaic

You move, sadly the entire town is consumed by the biggest sinkhole ever recorded.

I wish that everyone will find their soul mate.

Blue Elf

Yes, everyone finds one. But as time passes by, someone finds that his mate changed significantly and is different person than before....

I wish that people will not search problems in areas where they really do not exist. Correct word at correct time can solve much.

archaic

They do, people solve problems, wars no longer happen, diseases are cured, food shortages are resolved, life is extended colossally. The human race leaves Earth and set up home returning Earth to be a fabulously beautiful pristine paradise, formally extinct species resurrected with DNA from a wide and diverse spectrum of sources. Mankind moves out among the stars, knowing that they can comfortable feed, house, care for and entertain limitless human population expansion. The behemothically colossal space craft simply being continuously extended as required.
Unfortunately the the bulk reaches critical mass and under goes complete gravitational collapse, thereby erasing the whole of humanity from the universe.

I wish there was a way to extend homes out into neighboring dimensions.

Rotobull cz

I wish Humans will start to See in the future. That means not only few people here (not only on this forum), but the most of the Humans will little bit respect Nature at least. But this is very naive idea... :(

A lot of people like some plants in their rooms, or trees in their gardens and they don't know why. But it's their nature. Even some arrogant Humans (they don't know about it and they don't understand it) want to be 'in contact with pure Nature' (plants, trees, dogs, cats for example). It's great, that even in this socalled 'civilisation' people have this need. :)  Maybe someone won't agree with me now, but I think plants and trees represent life -> they live.

I wish I'll have inspiration day for details in my story tomorrow. :D

archaic

You get the inspiration, however it is now such a scary story that every one who reads/hears it dies of a heart attack.

I wish I was a better writer.

Rotobull cz

What ? :)

That words I posted was my wish.
It absolutely has not anything common with my story.  ;)

I wish rain here.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Off topic: I think there is some explaining to do here

Making a wish useless is the point of this topic.

You make a wish and someone else makes it useless, hence the title 'Make a Wish, Make it Useless!!!!' xD

On topic:

You get rain, but you get a personal cloud that rains on you 24/7.

I wish I knew what to wear for vastlaovend.....

WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Rotobull cz

Yeah, that's me. Always absolutely unable to understand anything... ::)
Always someone must to explain it to me.

archaic

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on February 14, 2014, 03:25:53 PM

I wish I knew what to wear for vastlaovend.....

You now know, unfortunately you oversleep so bad you miss the whole thing.

Quote from: archaic on February 12, 2014, 03:39:04 PM

Blue Elf

Quote from: archaic on February 15, 2014, 02:27:56 PM
Quote from: archaic on February 12, 2014, 03:39:04 PM
You are excellent writer, critiques are very positive when speaking about your books, but.... ordinary readers often do not understand what you are writing about.

I wish to have neverending weekend (to not have to go to work again).