Make a Wish, Make it Useless!!!!

Started by Tseymsì, April 15, 2011, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue Elf

Quote from: archaic on April 06, 2014, 03:48:39 PM
Monday happened, events came to pass.

I wish Blue Elf would let us know what happened.
Meh, nothing happened, no need to decide. I expected some message which didn't arrive and this situation destroyed my earlier wish. Someone who appeared as serious didn't act well to me.

I wish everyone who promise something also fulfill this promise.
Oe lu skxawng skxakep. Slä oe nerume mi.
"Oe tasyätxaw ulte koren za'u oehu" (Limonádový Joe)

archaic

They do, all casual threats are carried out.

I wish more people would give feed back.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Tìtstewan

But they finally decided to lurk and don't post.

I wish more time.

(why this thread died?)

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Blue Elf

Quote from: Tìtstewan on February 11, 2015, 12:13:50 AM
But they finally decided to lurk and don't post.

I wish more time.
you got it, so you were able to finish all your projects and now have nothing to do. You are completely bored to death.
(why this thread died?)
Because every thread dies earlier or later, it can't be avoided. But I miss it a little too

Tìtstewan

Yeah...
Your wish one could make it useless? :P

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

archaic

Blue Elf makes a wish, but it is so awesome, no one can figure out how to make it useless.

I wish it wasn't so quiet on the forum presently.

Blue Elf

Well, forum activity raised, even so much that you aren't able to read all posts what other people write. So you wish activity to decrease back....

I wish my work would be less stressing and more pleasant to me.

Dreamlight

I wish for a glass of cold orange juice to enjoy while reading your wishes.
http://www.reverbnation.com/inkubussukkubus
"Peace on Earth" was all it said.

archaic

Quote from: Blue Elf on March 29, 2015, 06:59:09 AM
Well, forum activity raised, even so much that you aren't able to read all posts what other people write. So you wish activity to decrease back....
Way back in early 2010 that's exactly what it was like!

Quote from: Blue Elf on March 29, 2015, 06:59:09 AM
I wish my work would be less stressing and more pleasant to me.
You are sidelined, you find that the job becomes unrewarding and unfulfilling. You leave and the following week a syndicate lottery win where you have just left splits €200 000 000 between them. You become depressed and end up with a succession of mindless blue collar jobs before hitting rock bottom as a bum. You are framed for a murder you did not commit and end up living in Alabama under an assumed identity and have to live out your days as a low rent restaurant waitress named Emelda, constantly looking over your shoulder for the feds.

Quote from: Dreamlight on March 29, 2015, 01:43:24 PM
I wish for a glass of cold orange juice to enjoy while reading your wishes.
One glass of orange juice delivered, served cold, at 1 Kelvin to be precise. you chip a tooth, and you get frost bite from the glass, you need hospital treatment unfortunately a loophole in you med insurance means they don't pay up, and due to your mailman being insane he fails to delivery you mail to tell you of this. Only when the cops show to arrest you for repeated non payment do you find this out, you panic, and end up living in Šluknovsko under an assumed identity and have to live out your days as a low rent restaurant waitress named Электростанция, constantly looking over your shoulder for the Policie České republiky.

I wish mankind would stop trashing the environment.

Vawmataw

Quote from: archaic on March 29, 2015, 04:09:52 PM
I wish mankind would stop trashing the environment.
Governments decide to raise the price of all products, excluding food, to decrease the demand of resources. It eventually brings the technological evolution of humanity back to the pre-industrial level. The gap between higher and lower classes reaches an historical level and a crisis ensues.

I wish I can make a wish and make it useless
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

archaic

You make a wish, but it is such an awesome wish, it cannot be made useless.

I wish everyone a happy new year.

Blue Elf

Oh, this crazy thread revitalized? Txantsan!
Quote from: archaic on December 31, 2017, 06:30:42 PM
I wish everyone a happy new year.
Thank you - however wish was destroyed by one of my relatives, who demands money from my mother, although her requirements were already fulfilled. So instead of feeling happy we had meaning with lawyer (that's not destroying of the wish, but cruel reality).

I wish lightning strike all bad people.

Ertew

Quote from: Blue Elf on January 05, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
I wish lightning strike all bad people.
You just kill everyone You know. Including one badass known as me.

Wish have a tail.
Any errors in spelling, tact or fact are transmission errors.

Hi! I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to help me spread.

Blue Elf

Quote from: Ertew on January 05, 2018, 04:07:20 PM
Wish have a tail.
Granted. You've got nice 3 meter long tail, which you pinch in a door every time you go through it. After five such events you realized your wish was completely silly.

I wish weekend take more than just two days. Four looks like good number.

archaic

You now have three days to do five days work, but only you are only paid for those three days. And so does everyone else.

Companies rush in full automation to replace employees at every level, fully computerized management is also implemented globally. Now nobody has a job, 100% unemployment of Earths entire population. Food quickly becomes unfordable to most, meaning the bulk of humanity resorts to mass food theft. With no customers, companies collapse, the global economy comes to an end. Planet Earth enters a post technological neo stone age.

Folks turn to nature to sustain them, and strip every last edible crumb from the wild, leaving Earth as one vast barren and inhospitable desert. After a few months, mankind succumbs and finally follows most other species into extinction. Leaving only bacteria and species that live around deep sea hydrothermal vents.

I wish I knew the true identity of Bitcoin founder 'Satoshi Nakamoto'.

archaic

They do, but no one knows what they mean, and so they're left to gather dust in museum 'reserve collections'.

I wish I could watch Alita: Battle Angel in a theater, in 3D. (I missed it)

Lynxcat

I wish I could've seen Avatar in 3D when it was first released.  :( At least I can do it for the sequels!  :)
Uniltirantokx fmawn! :) :ikran: http://avatarsequels.com/

archaic

You can! I place you in a time loop so you can always see Avatar in 3D when it was first released. Unfortunately, it is now always 12 years until Avatar2, and you never get to see the sequels.
Plus everyone around you thinks Avatar2 will be in 2014, only you know different, and you have too watch everyone's heart break when you tell them in reality it won't be till 2021 - over and over again.

I wish I wasn't so cruel.

ayeers

Quote from: archaic on July 24, 2019, 04:13:35 PM
You can! I place you in a time loop so you can always see Avatar in 3D when it was first released. Unfortunately, it is now always 12 years until Avatar2, and you never get to see the sequels.
Plus everyone around you thinks Avatar2 will be in 2014, only you know different, and you have too watch everyone's heart break when you tell them in reality it won't be till 2021 - over and over again.

I wish I wasn't so cruel.
granted but you get work as actor and you need play a guy who own an labotary where make animal related science

i wish i can leave hunagry and move to USA
bitcoin donate from 2019.09.01 i cant recive any donation
if you want donate write me a pm with subject donate

archaic

You do! You move to LA, where you fail to get work because you don't have the right documents, and end up becoming one of the fourty five thousand homeless people who live there.

I wish I could see into the future.