Make a Wish, Make it Useless!!!!

Started by Tseymsì, April 15, 2011, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

Now we do, unfortunately it is full of overly intrusive adverts, spam (not the good kind) and scammers - just like the internet. Also, no passwords are safe now.

I wish Avatar1 was rereleased before the release of Avatar2, so we can go back and see i again on the big screeen, in 3D. And so that Avatar1 can retake it's crown as the highest grossing movie of all time (It doesn't need much), before loosing the record to Avatar2.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toliman

Okay, 3D Avatar 1 will be released again shortly before Avatar 2 so you can see it again - but you will be such amazed by Avatar 1 in 3D again and your remembrance on days when you saw Avatar 2 in cinema ant first time will be such strong and intensive that you will not be able enjoy Avatar 2 completelly.

I wish there would be bioluminiscent plants on Earth (commonly and everywhere, not only some very rare plants on only few places) like it is on Pandora.

archaic

There are! Unfortunately they produce such a small amount of light, that it is invisible without special equipment.

I wish I had more time to write fanfic.

Toliman

Okay, you will have more than enough time for writing of all your intended fanfics... but it will mean that your ideas for next writting will be ran out very soon.

I wish I have enough fantasy and inspiration for writing of fanfics (and writing generaly).

Tan Jala

But still you have to find words to describe what was in your mind.

I wish I restore my knowledge of Na'vi language enough to write more than just a few rough words  ::)

Toliman

Okay, your knowledge of Na'vi will be restored completelly. But you will be alone here because all other people lost their Na'vi knowledge too.

I wish more people restored their Na'vi knowledge and come here back again.

archaic

They do! It's hectic here, and impossible to keep up with all the posts, you miss so much it's tragic, and deeply frustrating.
(Which is pretty much what it was like in 2010)

I wish humans weren't so selfish.

Toliman

It would be really good, so humans really will not selfish... but there still be someone who will badly exploit it...

I wish there would be rational and wise people, more such people.

archaic

There is now one more, but they are in a coma.

I wish I had more fanfic to post.

edit:- spelling.

Toliman

Okay, you will have more fanfic, even far more fanfic... but it mean that people are not able read all your fanfics which you will post here...

I wish there would be more autumn and winter nights with clear night sky for stargazing.

Kxanay

You get the clear nights, but the weather is always cold.

I wish I was able to get out of the broom closet.

archaic

You are now out of the broom closet for ever! Unfortunately you are forced to move into the closet under the stairs. Your only hope, is that you get a letter from Hogwarts.

I still wish I had more fanfic to post.

Toliman

Okay, you will have such number of fanfics to post that forum will by completelly overloaded by them.

I wish there would be more great movies like as Avatar or How to Train your Dragon.

archaic

There are, unfortunately, the executives movie studios don't like them, so they are never released, and end up in the trash.

I wish movie studio executives had better taste.

Toliman

They really will be... but there still will be people who will be not satisfied so they will be again as earlier...

I wish night sky would be not such light polluted.

archaic

Thick black smoke covers the Earth, choking all who breath it, wiping out vast amounts of wild life, blanketing plants, leaving them struggling to absorb what little light reaches them.

I  wish humans had not caused so much damage to our planet.

Toliman

Humans really will not cause such much damage to our planet... but instead it, there will be huge asteroid which will collide with Earth and it causes far more damages...

I wish weather would be not such extreme.

archaic

As you wish, it is now permanently cloudy with light rain, and always will be.

I wish I saw more of the shooting stars that I miss seeing.

Toliman

Okay, you can see really spectacular meteor shower, it will look like as you saw all shooting stars which you missed...  but between these shoting stars will be also one meteorite which impact directly on your place and hit you...

I wish brighter comets would be more frequent on the sky.

archaic

There are now many more bright comets, all are visible right across Pandora.

I wish that The American public votes Biden in the upcoming US presidential election.