Make a Wish, Make it Useless!!!!

Started by Tseymsì, April 15, 2011, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

archaic

Two Nantang buy up all of Earth's supplies of sand, gravel and other aggregates, and dump them in orbit hap-hazardly around Mercury and Pluto. Unfortunately, the solar winds dislodge Mercury's and sent the material towards Earth (and Venus, Mars and all the outer plannets, etc)

I wish Venus was the nice habitable planet, that folks used to think it was.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toliman

Okay, Venus will be habitable planet with good conditions for people... but it mean that Venus become ideal target for our people. So nice and habitable Venus will be colonised and sůowly destroyed in same way as our Earth.

I wish there would be big and active (permanently active) volcanoes on the Moon (something like on Jupiter's moon Io) what would be nice spectacle for observation (and of course, I wish they would be on that visible side of the Moon).

Kxanay

Ok, but the volcanoes dominate the surface of the moon so it's hard to see anything else.

I wish we didn't get clouds when there's a lunar eclipse.

Toliman

You have clear sky in time of eclipse but clouds come after eclipse and already never come away...

I wish visit Australia and New Zealand.

archaic

I hate to have to break this to you, but Australia is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that Britain moved over their criminals to someplace. In reality, all these criminals were loaded off the ships into the waters, drowning before they could see land ever again. It's a coverup for one of the greatest mass murders in history, made by one of the most prominent empires. Australia does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well-fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Australian friends? They're all actors and computer-generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.If you think you've ever been to Australia, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to islands close nearby – or in some cases, parts of South America, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Australians. Australia is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Australian" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, MDMA and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 162,000 people were said to have been transported to this imaginary land during a mere 80 years, and they are all long dead by now. They never reached that promised land. Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world – Australia is not real. It's a codeword for the cold-blooded murder of more than a hundred thousand people, and it is not okay. We will not accept this.Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Australia does not exist.

Also, the New Zealand you visit, is a small village in Britain.

I wish folks didn't keep inventing conspiracy theories, and I wish folks didn't believe any of them!

Toliman

Okay, folks don't invent conspiracy theories and also they don't beieve them... but after some time you realise that all it (what was generally called as conspiracy theories) was true completelly.

I wish next year would be better than this.

Kxanay

Next year will be better than this year, but 2022 will be just as bad as this year.

I wish society would go back to basics.

Toliman

Okay, society do it but then you suddenly will miss all that what you think that it's not important for you now.

I wish I could delete few nasty remembrances from my memory...

archaic

Two Nantang experiment with a high power laser and, after some trial and error, manage to remove several of Toliman's unwanted memories! Unfortunately several wanted memories were also removed, including (but not limited to) his name, how to walk, and worst of all how to speak Na'vi!*

I wish for everyone to have better memories in the future.

*Please note, Archaic does not condone DIY laser memory removal, and strongly urges readers NOT to try it.

Toliman

Everybody will have only good memories and all negative memories will be forgoten... but it will mean that everyone bad experience will cause deep depression because "why is all bad now when all was great unil now?"...

I wish destroying of forrest would be stopped.

Kxanay

People stop destroying the forest and allow it to grow, which results in towns becoming part of the forest too.

I wish people listened more.

Toliman

People will listen more... even they will listen everyone and everything... but total mess in their mind is result of that ;D

I wish there would be enough budget for all space exploration projects.

archaic

Now there is!!! Unfortunately, to pay for it all, budgets are massively reduced for education, health care, welfare, conservation, environmental protection, road, rail, and side walk maintenance. Among many other things.

I wish for there to be no violence over the 2020 US election.

Toliman

Okay, no violence over this election. It looks as great news... but there still will be violent protests for another reasons... sadly.

I wish we had imunity for completelly all diseases.

archaic

A new medical treatment is developed that provide complete immunity to all diseases. Unfortunately it is so expensive that only Jeff Bezos can afford it.

I wish there was a fairer system for distributing what is actually needed, to those who actually need it.

Toliman

Okay, this system will be established... but it will be impossible to satisfy all needs because needs are just too big...

I wish total solar eclipses would be not such rare.

archaic

I give the moon some additional kinetic energy, now there will be one additional total solar eclipse every one hundred thousand years.

I wish the leaders of all nations would whole heatedly embrace democracy.

Toliman

Okay, they really embrace democracy, at least it will look that... but after some time you will realise that it all was one big scam.

I wish better people in politic.

archaic

Now there are, unfortunately there are military take overs all round the world, and things become even worse than they were before.

I wish we could live in harmony with everything.

Toliman

Okay, we will live in harmony with everything on our Earth... until aliens invade on Earth and with that we really can not live in harmony + thanks live in harmony with everythink, we lose ability to defense.

I wish moon surface would be more colorful, that would be interesting to observation ;D