Make a Wish, Make it Useless!!!!

Started by Tseymsì, April 15, 2011, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toliman

Okay, but then A LOT of doctors lost their job, when all will be possible to cure such easy...

I wish to see polar light even from my country (but without any solar mega eruption which would destroy all electronic devices on the Earth ;D ).

archaic

Two over sized, zombie eating, virtually immortal Nantang. Protected by charms, talismans and incantations, they visit your home, and slip a note under your door with the addresses of two live streaming web cams (one located at each pole) before diapering stealthily into the inky depths of the ebon night, and only tripping over the trash cans a little bit.

I wish for a peaceful reconciliation between Republicans and Democrats in the US.
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Toliman

Okay, it really happen but still there is numerous group of politics which don't want peaceful reconciliation and they will establish their own political party which will be far worse than you can imagine now.

I wish all politics were respectable and responsible people.

archaic

Magically (and implausibly) all politicians are now respectable and responsible people, as an added bonus, they are also all hardworking, modest, selfless, charismatic and well liked by the citizenry. Sadly a military uprising ends the good times, and a brutal military regime rules with a mixture of arbitrary injustice, ruthless intolerance and savage reprisals against even the smallest sign of discontent.

I wish that no officials were corupt.

Toliman

Okay, they will not corrupt... but instead it they found far worse way instead corrupting.

I wish some of people would be not such egoistic.

archaic

Everyone becomes introverted and self effacing, the whole of society grinds to a halt, as nobody is willing to put themselves forward in any way, in any circumstances, ever.

I wish that there are no more new mutations of the Virus.

Toliman

Okay, no more mutation of the virus but unfortunatelly already this new mutation become unmatched problem.

I wish that virus never came.

archaic

Pasha, an Avatar story is very different. It is much, much nastier to Pasha, focusing mainly on the taking of samples and her suffering and fighting back. The Security guards barely get mentioned. It is also way shorter, in fact I finished it! (the last post was back in July)

I wish for a smooth transition from Trump to Biden.

Toliman

Transition from Trump to Biden at this January is smooth... but after Biden's first few months in the White House Trump successfully make revolution.

I wish all our politic suddenly disappear and instead them come new and responsible people.

Kxanay

We get new and responsible people, but they become corrupt and greedy too.

I wish misinformation didn't exist.

Toliman

Okay, there are not more such misinformation... but soon you realise that all what we call as misinformation is true completelly.

I wish nobody had not too meet with bad and evil people.

archaic

The bad and evil people take over the world by posting on twitter.

I wish more people could be immunized against the virus more quickly.

Toliman

A way how easily and very quickly imunise all people will be found, but sadly there will be serious side effects which come to light not before imunization will be complete (especially because this way was such fast...)

I wish all drugs have not any bad side effect.

archaic

All drugs loose all their negative effects. Unfortunately they also loose their positive effects as well.

I wish there was no disease.

Toliman

Okay, but then all doctors lose their job.

I wish that virus definitelly disappear.

archaic

All work on harnessing them to create the next generation of treatments for antibiotic resistant 'Super Bugs' is wasted, and without the new treatments, all humans die from untreatable bacterial infections.

I wish the global economy was less damaging.

Toliman

Global economy colapse (with all bad impacts) so then it will be not damaging anymore.

I wish Avatar sequels were not delayed.

archaic

:'(  :'(

I wish there were lots more movies as awesome as Avatar and How to Train Your Dragon but fewer lame/bad/sucky ones.

Toliman

There are such many new movies (all awesome same as Avatar) that you are not be able to watch all them which make you sad.

I wish The Big Bang Theory would have new episodes again.

Vawmataw

They make a new season. Unfortunately one of the original main actors has to be replaced due to personal reasons.

It turns out the new season is bad or lame because they have already exhausted all the ideas for this concept and now it's just déjà vu and boring content. Also, the new actor causes a very important scandal and the cast resigns. The producers decide to cancel the rest of the season and The Big Bang Theory is progressively forgotten in the American culture.

I wish life was less boring right now.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu