Main Menu

My bad habit.....

Started by Txantslusam Skxawng, May 14, 2010, 01:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txantslusam Skxawng

My bad habit....

....is that I can't lie. Only once in a while I can lie, but for the rest, I can't lie. Even in school, if somebody asks the for truth about something, they asks always me, some times I try to lie, but then I either need to laugh or my face turns red......

Its really a bad habit.....

Maybe you also have a bad habit. Learning Na'vi is a good habit. Except when your suffering under it
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niwantaw

staying up all night to get the next chapter of my fanfic written...
Only mostly AWOL.

El Jacko

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 14, 2010, 01:06:43 PM
....is that I can't lie. Only once in a while I can lie, but for the rest, I can't lie. Even in school, if somebody asks the for truth about something, they asks always me, some times I try to lie, but then I either need to laugh or my face turns red......

Play poker, preferably Texas Hold 'em, or Cheat! with people you know well and can't lie to. That should let you develop a pretty good poker face, for use when fibbing, bluffing, trolling or otherwise.
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Txantslusam Skxawng

My friends can lie better then me and I laugh pretty quick

El Jacko

Practice, m'boy, practice
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Eyamsiyu

Procrastination is my bad habit.  And I'm not the only one with this HUGE problem.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I think procrastination is m... [will finish later] [maybe]
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn on May 14, 2010, 05:26:49 PM
I think procrastination is m... [will finish later] [maybe]
LoL , maybe LoL

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

I can lie extremely well. I can get away with a bell of a lot more then my mother thinks I can

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Tíngay outíngay

Lying is an art form, one that allows one to get ahead in this world, and to blend into the society in which we place ourselves daily. To be unable to lie is in this world a huge disadvantage, become a connsumate liar, when you can lie blandly to people that you have known literally your whle life, (your family) and get away with it then you are truly ready for the world.
This is not a signature... It is also not a blatant lie.

Txantslusam Skxawng

I barely lie.

I have lied a few times and got away with it. Like a few weeks I didn't wanted to do gymnastics at school and I have that the first two hours and the week before that the gym teacher was an hour late, I said to my parents that the first two hours I didn't had school, they believed and the teacher didn't noticed I wasn't at school and I'm not much of an talker in class on school so, I was lucky.

Another time I told the truth for nothing, I overslept, it was 9 am, my heart was going widly fast because I never have overslept before and I was supposed to be at school doing gymnastics and don't like that so I thought, screw this, I'm going to take it easy, I'm already late. So I leave for school at 9.45 am, I come their at 9.50 am ( what, I live about three minutes away from school ) I go to the administration and said I am to late, I went to gym and I went, I got their and changed into my gym clothing and go sit by the side next to my friend, three minutes later, it was over! Argh

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tíngay outíngay on May 15, 2010, 11:49:48 AM
Lying is an art form, one that allows one to get ahead in this world, and to blend into the society in which we place ourselves daily. To be unable to lie is in this world a huge disadvantage, become a connsumate liar, when you can lie blandly to people that you have known literally your whle life, (your family) and get away with it then you are truly ready for the world.

I have to agree with this.  I mean, I opt for the truth when I can, but having an uncanny knack of being able to successfully lie is a HUGE advantage.  Politicians come to mind(in US politics): they promise the best, and then what do they spend the first four years in office doing?  Nothing but planning on how to get re-elected.  Except George Washington.  That guy was a freakin' "G."

But yeah, being able to lie successfully will help.  But guys (and I seriously mean those of the male variety), keep this in mind: don't lie to your girl, or you get ****ed up badly.

Another one of my bad habits: occasionally having more than one can of Mountain Dew in a few hours time, thus keeping me awake all night.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Niwantaw

The best lies are those grounded in truth.
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 16, 2010, 05:19:31 AM
The best lies are those grounded in truth.

So take some factual stuff and form a lie behind it?

Another bad habit: breaking pairs of drumsticks within a day of buying them.

Txantslusam Skxawng

My friend has the same bad habit: On schools he says he has a new pen, 10 minutes later its broken, next he has a new pen, 5 minutes later, something has come off. But its always funny when he does that! :P

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txantslusam Skxawng on May 16, 2010, 07:05:58 AM
My friend has the same bad habit: On schools he says he has a new pen, 10 minutes later its broken, next he has a new pen, 5 minutes later, something has come off. But its always funny when he does that! :P

Is it intentional, just so he can shoot the ink cartridge, or any other part, of the pen?  If so, that would make sense.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Yes, intentional, because out of boredom and he doesnt shoot the ink cartridge

Niwantaw

I'm infamous for breaking things...
Only mostly AWOL.

Eyamsiyu

Niwantaw

nope

i just break things
not intentionally
Only mostly AWOL.