My Horrible School...

Started by 'Awve Tìkameie, February 15, 2010, 10:24:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'Awve Tìkameie

In my opinion, my school is simply horrible. Below shows three reasons why:

1: My lockers.    I've scrapped my skin and nail more than 5 times on my locker. They're about 15 years old

2: My Health Teacher.    She requested for $50 to buy 5 videos for the class. The school denied it. She used her own money to get them

3: Gasoline Smell.    The "best" part. At the final period/class of the day, many kids started complaining about the smell of gasoline. My teacher called the office, and someone finally came to inspect it 30 minute later! Even if it was a joke, they should still get someone there immediatly. I almost wish it was a real problem, just to see them repremanded.

My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

MOUNTAINBANSHEE2

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nothing is greater than self peace, Because when self peace is obtained the you are as great as you wanna be. James Harwood age 13.

Can't  spell, Get Firefox web browser free (inbuilt spell checker)

'Awve Tìkameie

My uncle's dog came over a little less than one week ago. I stupidly left the computer plug on the floor. That night, his dog chewed it up. So, the next morning, I go looking for the plug and I find a chewed up piece of metal. I sadly cannot purchase a new plug right now, and my computer's battery is out. I'm at my public library.

Also, I discovered this promising "small business" film company called Mirror Entertainment. It looks really promising: http://www.mirrorente

MOUNTAINBANSHEE2

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Nothing is greater than self peace, Because when self peace is obtained the you are as great as you wanna be. James Harwood age 13.

Can't  spell, Get Firefox web browser free (inbuilt spell checker)

Étienne