Main Menu

New energy drink

Started by Kaltxì Palulukan!, February 17, 2010, 09:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaltxì Palulukan!

I made a suicide earlier today:

In 44 oz cup:

Rockstar + Code Red Mtn Dew + 1-2 rainbow push-ups (rainbow sherbet)

Still amped. (Yum!)

The Code red and rainbow ice cream blend to take some of the bite out of Rockstar, but don't water down the caffeine/sugar punch in the face.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Étienne

Swizaw Nguway

Ultimate energy drink = rockstar, monster, sugar, espresso and vodka. Drink that and you wont sleep for a week :P

Lurk

Energy drinks are for girls~

Real men get energy from their sleep deprivation.
Munge futa nga tsun, Tìng ke'uti ne'ìm.
Software Dev - x86 Assembly / native C - 10 years.
Efficiency is everything to do with Performance~

Swizaw Nguway

Haha, my cousin and I challenged each other once, stay awake for 7 days. After 4 days I was so hyper I could bounce of walls, after the 5th day I was pretty much dead.

Lightna

Here's the ultimate energy drink!

(P.S. there is YouTube video on it. Look up "PowerThirst." There are multiple editions of it.)

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Swizaw Nguway on February 18, 2010, 06:05:54 AM
Ultimate energy drink = rockstar, monster, sugar, espresso and vodka. Drink that and you wont sleep for a week :P
The only problem with that combination is that the taste alone would make me vomit. And I wasn't looking to "die," I just wanted something that tasted good. It was hot, and I was working outside, on very few hours of sleep ("thanks Na'vi!"*)

Quote from: Corok on February 18, 2010, 08:35:48 AM
Here's the ultimate energy drink!

(P.S. there is YouTube video on it. Look up "PowerThirst." There are multiple editions of it.)

He looks like a bunch of grapes. But maybe they were going for that effect.

* I spend way too much time here.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Akamy

ultimate engery drink:
rockstar ((black)) + red bull + black cat + coca cola

this is very tasty XD