(M.L.I.N.) My Life is Na'vi?

Started by swizaw, January 15, 2010, 02:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Rain on February 16, 2010, 11:54:06 AM
I often get songs stuck in my head, and to make them go away I translate them into Na'vi. MLIN

Right now I have a Na'vi song stuck in my head. What would you do with that ;)
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Rain

Quote from: Kawazoe on February 16, 2010, 11:58:08 AM
Quote from: Rain on February 16, 2010, 11:54:06 AM
I often get songs stuck in my head, and to make them go away I translate them into Na'vi. MLIN

Right now I have a Na'vi song stuck in my head. What would you do with that ;)

Sing it out loud, of course :D
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Robert Nantangä Tirea

I was on Windows Live and I clicked "add to your network" on the contact info for my girlfriend, not really knowing what it was or what it did/does. Well on the phone later she tells me she got a message that said "Robert Walters wants to connect with you." and said she instantly thought of tsaheylu LOL  :D MLIN

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Rim tsamsiyu

Quote from: Robert Nantangä Tirea on February 17, 2010, 12:31:43 PM
I was on Windows Live and I clicked "add to your network" on the contact info for my girlfriend, not really knowing what it was or what it did/does. Well on the phone later she tells me she got a message that said "Robert Walters wants to connect with you." and said she instantly thought of tsaheylu LOL  :D MLIN
you're a lucky boy :P
my gf thinks i need to see somebody for my obsession *sigh*

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: Rim tsamsiyu on February 17, 2010, 01:45:18 PM
Well I started talking with her after she saw my costume video on YouTube. Turned out she loves cosplay and AVATAR too so there was chemistry from the get go  ;)  We'll be going as Jake and Neytiri together to Animazement in May... yea, you could say soulmates haha. I AM lucky lol, think about it every day.

/romantic-sigh

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Txonyä'ite

My husband is the same way, maybe we should get them together and trade :p

Technowraith

Today at work, i was asked to go to the movie theater to get change. So of course i went there and having the tail on, the girl thought i was there to see avatar. before i could explain to her that i wasn't there to see the movie, she made me a ticket for avatar for the upcoming showing. So not only did i get change, i got a ticket for avatar. When i got back, i told my boss what happened. He said "go see the movie so you don't waste a ticket. it's slow. come back after the movie if you feel like finishing your hours for today." MLIN
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Tireapamtseo

Today my roommate gave me a really sweet belated Valentine card that she made.  She told me, "I was going to draw you an Avatar, but it turned out to be too difficult, so I drew a dog instead".  Clearly my roommate is more aware of my obsession than I had thought...MLIN
Ewya, srung si oeru fte tsun kivame a fì'u ke tok kea keyey mì sìngop ngengayä,
Tírey srereu nì'aw.

Swizaw Nguway

Quote from: Tireapamtseo on February 17, 2010, 06:48:51 PM
Today my roommate gave me a really sweet belated Valentine card that she made.  She told me, "I was going to draw you an Avatar, but it turned out to be too difficult, so I drew a dog instead".  Clearly my roommate is more aware of my obsession than I had thought...MLIN

Haha thats lovely :D

Rim tsamsiyu

Quote from: Txonyä'ite on February 17, 2010, 03:15:49 PM

My husband is the same way, maybe we should get them together and trade :p

i'd say yeah we should but there aren't an abumndace of 3 metre tall braid swinging, blue striped aliens about in scanty clothing to be chatting up :P

Étienne

Quote from: Tireapamtseo on February 18, 2010, 12:16:24 AM
I just plugged my headphones into my laptop.  My first thought was "tsahaylu".  MLIN

Wait...

Txon Ikran

Quote from: Technowraith on February 17, 2010, 04:04:12 PM
Today at work, i was asked to go to the movie theater to get change. So of course i went there and having the tail on, the girl thought i was there to see avatar. before i could explain to her that i wasn't there to see the movie, she made me a ticket for avatar for the upcoming showing. So not only did i get change, i got a ticket for avatar. When i got back, i told my boss what happened. He said "go see the movie so you don't waste a ticket. it's slow. come back after the movie if you feel like finishing your hours for today." MLIN

That sir is some really good luck :3
Everyone Has Their Own Pandora, Wheres Yours?

Rain

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Kesìltsamsiyu

Today in class, we were trying to get a character LCD to display text for a project we're finishing next week. I called the TA (who knows me and my avatar obsession relatively well) over to check mine off. It said "Kaltxi kifkey" (it doesn't do accents). He looked at it and said "I don't know how you managed to get your character encoding that broke-- wait a minute, is that... (he points at my desktop wallpaper, which is a picture of Neytiri riding the palulukan)... Okay, good enough.

MLIN
Phase I: IPTG -> GFP
Phase III: Avatar Botany

Rain

I taught somebody a few Na'vi words today. He then proceeded to pronounce them all wrong lol. He does like the plosives though. "Px" is particularly fun and effective when you want people to stare at you.

Swok Tihawnu

My best friend got in a fight today, when he started losing I jumped over him and hissed at his enemy drawing my 6 inch knife from my pocket. The d-bag and his friends ran away in terror. After that I pulled my friend up and he said, "you're Na'vi..." I had been telling him that I was for ages and now he finally believes me. :D MLIN
I dream of a paradise, where everyone is treated equal, where the planet is lush with nature and everyone is happy.

I hold to the sole belief, that my skin will peel off and that I will be reborn as a Na'vi.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Us blue people have to stick together :)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Rain

Ayoeng lu niwotx mi fi'u awsiteng

Txur’Itan

Executives at work are talking about my nerdy obsession with Na'vi through private E-Mails. MLIN
私は太った男だ。

Txonyä'ite

Well if they fire you atleast you can now say they are discriminating against you for being blue. First Na'vi supreme court case FTW