(M.L.I.N.) My Life is Na'vi?

Started by swizaw, January 15, 2010, 02:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eanikran

Today, I forgot my homework. I told my teacher and he said to have it the next day. I replied Irayo. He knew what I said.
MLIN.

tìngay mungeyu

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tsahameylu on January 18, 2010, 09:03:00 AM
Well there is "pxasik" which is essentially "screw that!"

:D If I pronounce this word, it is the same as the word for "men" in my language (Hungarian). So if I swear in Na'vi they just think I'm saying: "men, men, men"  ;D But it's good, if I'm angry with men.  ;D

Zefanaya

Quote from: bagget00 on January 19, 2010, 02:02:43 AM
Today, I was surprised that my co worker started talking about the language. Then I rememberd he was being a txim and trying to insult me by being super sarcastic about it. I called him a txim. He said my names not tim. MLIN

what does txim mean?
AM 2012 - Uniting the Clans Planning Team
Zephaniah Washington - [email protected]

A Furry - FA: Tirey
AMERICANS FOR PROTECTION OF FREE SPEECH

Txonyä'ite

bagget00

"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Zefanaya

Robert Nantangä Tirea

:D This thread makes me smile.

Some of them are kind of "oh really??" but meh, that's the fun of it  ::)

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

swizaw

Today, I texted my friend in Na'vi without even realizing it. Since I've been teaching her some of the words, she texted back with a partial translation and a question mark. MLIN

Zefanaya

I know i am more Na'vi because I get angery when people are like F the planet we can do what we want to it and then comment on how the people that saw avatar ad care about the planet are gay wel they are all nothing but a large group of meskxawng (skxawng plural).

Danecki

Quote from: Tirey Hawnuyu on January 20, 2010, 09:22:18 PM
I know i am more Na'vi because I get angery when people are like F the planet we can do what we want to it and then comment on how the people that saw avatar ad care about the planet are gay wel they are all nothing but a large group of meskxawng (skxawng plural).

I partially agree with you, but "skawng plural" is "ayskxawng" (me- is preposition for dual)

Tanhì Tireafya'o

Today, I walked in the class with a LearnNavi.org T-shirt. All of sudden my teacher greeted me with Oel Ngati Kameie. MLIN

Son of The Eastern Sea Ikran Tribe

Pandora, is all our earth could have been

Maweya tirea

Today, I found out that my friend gets extremely annoyed when I start talking in Na'vi. Guess who is gonna get spoken to in a mix of Na'vi and english for a while. MLIN
God síltsan lu!!!!!

Robert Nantangä Tirea

Quote from: Maweya tirea on January 21, 2010, 08:40:59 PM
Today, I found out that my friend gets extremely annoyed when I start talking in Na'vi. Guess who is gonna get spoken to in a mix of Na'vi and english for a while. MLIN

Yessssssss, sweet torture  ;D  I am constantly typing to my friends online in Na'vi, they've decided to just put up with me  :D

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!

Maweya tirea

Quote from: Robert Nantangä Tirea on January 21, 2010, 08:53:10 PM
Quote from: Maweya tirea on January 21, 2010, 08:40:59 PM

Yessssssss, sweet torture  ;D  I am constantly typing to my friends online in Na'vi, they've decided to just put up with me  :D
haha nice!  :D
God síltsan lu!!!!!

Étienne

I walked into a CVS and everyone stared at me. My life is awkward.

Txur’Itan

I have been largely ignored on Facebook.

I have been largely ignoring my Facebook friends to be here on learnnavi.org.

Do I actually have friends?

Cleverbot: No.
私は太った男だ。

Étienne

Quote from: Txur'Itan on January 22, 2010, 04:18:55 AM
I have been largely ignored on Facebook.

I have been largely ignoring my Facebook friends to be here on learnnavi.org.

Do I actually have friends?

Cleverbot: No.

Then ADD ME!

Also people keep mocking me on FB about the Na'vi but then Steve drops a comment! MLIN

Man'raynor

I greet my friends in Na'vi now only and talk as much as i know , now i made 4 friends , 2 school teachers who are interested in the language aswell.MLIN

Kaltxì Palulukan!

I was torturing my friends and artists (for my new project) by inserting Irayo and Kaltxì whenever I could, in our communications. I was having fun; they got angry. But one must expect that from the snumìna. Not everyone has a seeking mind.

I like this thread. It is like "Fight Club." ("We are the everyman, your waiters, your garbagemen, your supermarket workers. ...")

We need a battlecry. To the Batmobile! hmmm . . . that will never work--but you get the idea.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

For us it'd be To the Torukmobile!
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it