(M.L.I.N.) My Life is Na'vi?

Started by swizaw, January 15, 2010, 02:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eanikran

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 02, 2010, 09:34:43 PM
Quote from: Rain on February 02, 2010, 11:22:38 AM
Fi-trr, I had "row, row, row your boat" stuck in my head...but it was all in Na'vi.
HELP

yaay! I will be sure to include that in the new version of the Activity Book then, and I will add Mary had a Little Lamb, Old Mc Donald, and This Old man (the paddywack song). Any others I should have (parody of humans) translated into Na'vi?
off topic, but oe just realized what your avatar means when oe looked at your name. Oe lol'd, hard. :D

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

I just make a Na'vi style ponytail with my hair. I think I'm gonna keep it :D
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on February 02, 2010, 09:46:48 PM
Fi-trr, I had "row, row, row your boat" stuck in my head...but it was all in Na'vi.
HELP

yaay! I will be sure to include that in the new version of the Activity Book then, and I will add Mary had a Little Lamb, Old Mc Donald, and This Old man (the paddywack song). Any others I should have (parody of humans) translated into Na'vi?
off topic, but oe just realized what your avatar means when oe looked at your name. Oe lol'd, hard. :D

So you get the pink bow then?
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Tseyk Tìriuä

I got mad at a friend and yelled "Ngeyä sa'nu Tawtute lu!" and she said "Hey my mother is not a skyperson!"  MLIN

Tengkrr tìsngä'i Yawäl peyä tsenget ulte kifkey Yawä'evangäti ngamop.

Txontaw

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 02, 2010, 10:01:10 PM
Quote from: Na'rìnga Taronyu on February 02, 2010, 09:46:48 PM
HELP

So you get the pink bow then?

Big kitty.
"You're not in Kansas anymore. You're on Pandora, Ladies and Gentlemen." - Colonel Quaritch

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Tseyk Tìriuä on February 02, 2010, 10:05:21 PM
I got mad at a friend and yelled "Ngeyä sa'nu Tawtute lu!" and she said "Hey my mother is not a skyperson!"  MLIN

;D
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Kayrìlien

Sigh...I wish some of my friends were more receptive to Na'vi. It's not that they're openly hostile about it or anything, they just give the (admittedly practical) response of "Why don't you learn a real language, that would be more useful." Sigh...I already know a real language; I'm using it right now, and far better than most people do when the internet is concerned.

My life isn't Na'vi enough...

Kayrìlien

Ikabob

Quote from: Kayrìlien on February 02, 2010, 11:24:41 PM

Sigh...I wish some of my friends were more receptive to Na'vi. It's not that they're openly hostile about it or anything, they just give the (admittedly practical) response of "Why don't you learn a real language, that would be more useful." Sigh...I already know a real language; I'm using it right now, and far better than most people do when the internet is concerned.

Kayrìlien

I totally understand... Here at my college nobody knows anything... It leaves me feeling a little depressed... Wishing I had more people to talk with
When college takes up all your time... What can you really do?

Skype: Ikabob13         PSN: TR4NZ-N1GH7M4R3        Steam: N1GH7M4R3

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Ikabob on February 02, 2010, 11:27:45 PM

Kayrìlien
I totally understand... Here at my college nobody knows anything... It leaves me feeling a little depressed... Wishing I had more people to talk with
We are working on something to help with that. It is far from perfect, but it should help. :)

Hopefully by V-day we will have it ready to unveil.

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

finally, I really want it now. NONE OF MY FRIENDS LIKE AVATAR, THEY HATE AVATAR, I SAY AGAIN, THEY HATE AVATAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Well, I worked all night on it. Now it is midnight and I have work tomorrow (ugh!) Will do some more tomorrow (promise), and the next day . . .

Yeah, my "best friend" is in Vegas. He "finally!" saw Avatar and didn't like it. I need new friends.

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

It's not that they're openly hostile about it or anything, they just give the (admittedly practical) response of "Why don't you learn a real language, that would be more useful." Sigh...I already know a real language; I'm using it right now, and far better than most people do when the internet is concerned.

Woa... That's nearly poetic. Oel ngati kameie ma Kayrìlien. And I mean it. It's the the exact same thing for me but now, I know what to answer because of you. I wish people understood us better.
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Kayrìlien

Quote from: Kawazoe on February 03, 2010, 07:36:05 AM
It's not that they're openly hostile about it or anything, they just give the (admittedly practical) response of "Why don't you learn a real language, that would be more useful." Sigh...I already know a real language; I'm using it right now, and far better than most people do when the internet is concerned.

Woa... That's nearly poetic. Oel ngati kameie ma Kayrìlien. And I mean it. It's the the exact same thing for me but now, I know what to answer because of you. I wish people understood us better.

I'm glad to see that I've helped someone. :)

Kayrìlien

Ikabob

Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 02, 2010, 11:47:20 PM

Kayrìlien
We are working on something to help with that. It is far from perfect, but it should help. :)

O.o does want to know what it is... but I can wait i guess.... but at the same time im gonna be sittin here wonderin for a long time lol
When college takes up all your time... What can you really do?

Skype: Ikabob13         PSN: TR4NZ-N1GH7M4R3        Steam: N1GH7M4R3

Kaltxì Palulukan!

Quote from: Ikabob on February 03, 2010, 10:19:02 AM
Quote from: Kaltxì Palulukan! on February 02, 2010, 11:47:20 PM

Kayrìlien

O.o does want to know what it is... but I can wait i guess.... but at the same time im gonna be sittin here wonderin for a long time lol

Not too long hopefully. I am pushing myself to finish up the "Learn Na'vi the Easy Way" activity book for its official full release (30-40 pages) by the end of the week--so that should take some of the sting off of waiting, and people just not getting it. It's not the ame as talking to people in Na'vi, but it is a fun way to learn more and reinforce what you already know.

:)

Txura Tirea

Today in Linear Algebra class the teacher talked about the trace of a square matrix A, shortly called "tr (A)". Without thinking I added an extra r in my notes to make the Na'vi word for "day". MLIN
"There are many dangers on Pandora, and one of the subtlest is that you may come to love it too much." - Dr. Grace Augustine

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Quote from: swizaw on January 15, 2010, 02:46:27 PM
, I wrote "skxawng" on a sticky note and stuck it to my friend who said he was a moron. He somehow pronounced it right..

sad to say this....how do i pronounce that?
Motir catra nau tracyna

Eanikran

Quote from: Sìltsana Mun'iyu on February 03, 2010, 11:55:54 AM
Quote from: swizaw on January 15, 2010, 02:46:27 PM
, I wrote "skxawng" on a sticky note and stuck it to my friend who said he was a moron. He somehow pronounced it right..

sad to say this....how do i pronounce that?
How do you pronounce skxawng?

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Motir catra nau tracyna

Eanikran

Quote from: Sìltsana Mun'iyu on February 03, 2010, 02:19:28 PM
Yea... That
It's basically what it looks like only the kx comes from inyour throat. Oe don't know exactly how to spell the kx pronounciation though, hehe