My temporary self-BAN.

Started by Tirea Aean, December 15, 2010, 12:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tirea Aean

ok guys... I figure itd be a good idea to let you all know this in advance...

My academic life over the past year has been BRUTALLY suffering to the might of my addiction to this community and language.
I NEED to do something about it. so therefore, I have decided that I will not be involved in Na'vi-related things during this upcoming spring semester, starting in late january. of course I still get mail and if yall NEED me im still around. I hope during this break to get ngaynume structure on its feet so i am not needed until i return. idk if i forgot anything...hmm.

basically im gonna be gone for 4 months in order to resurrect my name from the depths of academic failure... on need, mailto:[email protected]

I hate that it has to be this way but if everyone expects me to be gone, i will feel more like i can be away and concentrate on my studies without needng to be a Tirea Aean.

okrìsti

dA | nga tsun oehu pivlltxe fa skype: c4duser
awngeyä wìki sìltsan lu
txopu lu fya'o ne vawma pa'o – nawma karyu Yotxa

Taronyu

I've been doing the same thing, dude. Schoolwork really can't be avoided, in the end.

Good luck.

Ekirä

Tirea! :( It'll be so quiet without your never-ending knowledge about the language... But I understand. :-\ It's just...4 months....

archaic

One good thing about being old is I don't have school work to worry about on the down side there's loads of other stuff I should be doing that I'm skipping. So I guess what I'm saying is I totally understand, I should probably do the same, but I'm too weak willed. Good luck and see you in April/May!
Pasha, an Avatar story, my most recent fanfic, Avatar related, now complete.

The Dragon Affair my last fanfic, non Avatar related.

Txonä Unil Stä'nìyu Rolyusì

Rawr! You will be greatly missed! But I can't say I blame you. I'm surprised that I've been able to keep up with my schoolwork this past quarter. Ngeyä tìkangkemìri lenumtseng oe ngaru rangal etrìpa syayvi! I hope that you can bring yourself out of academic failure.

Kivä Yaweyhu ma tsmukan
-Txonä Rolyu

AvatarMeet was fantastic. Thanks to all who attended :D

Na'vi Kintrrä #70° :D

Keyeyluke ke tsun livu kea tìnusume

Oeri Uniltìrantokxìl txe'lanit nì'aw takeiuk nì'ul txa' fralo

Fpìl na Na'vi. Plltxe na Na'vi. Tìran na Na'vi. Kame na Na'vi

`Eylan Ayfalulukanä

Oh no! The Na`vi speaker's world is going to implode with a loud thump! :P

I do understand, and hope that you won't get too lonely.

Will Tiera Radio keep going during that time?

Yawey ngahu!
pamrel si ro [email protected]

Plumps

All of us who have other obligations will understand!
Your leNa'via eltu tsulfä will be missed ... and I hope you won't forget us or the Na'vi way...

It's a bit of time left but I wish you all the best and success for the upcoming semester in advance!

Etrìpa Syayvi, ma oeyä tsmukan!

Tirea Aean

Tirea Radio will still work. That is a scripted system on Seze's server.don't be afraid to mail me if u need me. But the forum is still here :) I'm not goin forever. :)

Thank you all for your very kind words, affection, and undestanding. Of course I will never forget.

Eana Tanhì

I understand completly :)
We will all miss you of course, but I know that school shouldn't be forgotten because of this forum...

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

'Oma Tirea

Quote from: Eana Tanhì on December 16, 2010, 10:14:03 AM
I understand completly :)
We will all miss you of course, but I know that school shouldn't be forgotten because of this forum...

Sran, and that's why I usually take every other day off from this forum :P

[img]http://swokaikran.skxawng.lu/sigbar/nwotd.php?p=2b[/img]

ÌTXTSTXRR!!

Srake serar le'Ìnglìsìa lì'fyayä aylì'ut?  Nari si älofoniru rutxe!!