My tskxe [Forum Game]

Started by txum tukru, January 03, 2010, 02:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on February 12, 2010, 07:28:33 AM
you mean like this? hmmm, hard to understand/explain...

(while we both ponders on the previous question, I tripped you, and you know what comes next..

Oeyä Tskxe!! :)

while you do that i ask you how to do it. when you tell me i punch you in the face and take the Tskxe

Eywa Ngau Skxawng.
Motir catra nau tracyna

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

:o
you called me skxawng!
I felt the fury

Oeyä tskxe :P
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

i recovered. blew up your village also and stole the tskxe

Oeyä tskxe

dont mess with a mandalorian mate.
Motir catra nau tracyna

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

it turns out I'm in someone else's village.... I sneak to your camp..

oeyä tskxe!

Eyamsiyu

*wrestles Taronyu into a crucifix, putting him unconscious*

My Tskxe!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Motir catra nau tracyna

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Sìltsana Mun'iyu on February 12, 2010, 02:13:56 PM
Sits on your face. My tskxe
Lol'd...
goes sitting on youra face while you're on his face
*tries to get a huge list of peoples sitting on eachothers faces xD*
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Eyamsiyu

* gets out from underneath Sìltsana Mun'iyu, leaving him stuck underneath Atanä, cold-cocks Atanä, takes rock from Atanä's unconscious body, and throws rock at Sìltsana, knocking him unconsciousness as well.*

Oeyä Tskxe!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Wakes up " huh, what happened?" angry I shoot you in the groin with a bow. It pinned you to a wall. As I walk up I shoot you in you arm, pinning it and your other arm, pinning it. As I take the txkxe I say to you: "there are bombs on the tips of those arrows. If you move, they detonate.....oh yea, MY TSKXE!!!!!! "
Motir catra nau tracyna

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

*remotely detonates the bombs with ma sìltsana still by there* *sifts through remaining pieces and takes the tskxe*
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Missing arm, leg and half of my face, I jump on you and drown you in the blood of my arm.

As I die I take a hammer and break the tskxe into a million pieces.
Motir catra nau tracyna

Atanä mungeyu

i gather all the pieces, and break most of them, so only 1 of them is okay, and there are 999999 fakes xD
nah that would be impossible so, i just find a new stone and we start over again xD
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Eywa puts my mind into another body. I slap you and take the tskxe.

My tskxe
Motir catra nau tracyna

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 12, 2010, 02:08:28 PM
*wrestles Taronyu into a crucifix, putting him unconscious*

My Tskxe!
her * lol

anyways,, play some hypnotic, distracting, music somewhere out there, distracting everyone..

Oeyä Tskxe!!!

Eyamsiyu

I full-out tackle you, causing you to fumble the tskxe, and in the confusion, I take the tskxe.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

threatens Autakuk'Ekong with a piece of paper , startling him.

oeyä tskxe!!

Rain

I set your paper on fire. My tskxe!
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

the fire caught your shirt!

oeyä tskxe!!

Eyamsiyu

Puts out fire with fire extinguisher, stealing rock in the chemical mist.

My tskxe!

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Tells you I have avatar on DVD. As you watch it turns into a hypnosis screen and you think you are a tree.

I eat the tskxe
Motir catra nau tracyna