My tskxe [Forum Game]

Started by txum tukru, January 03, 2010, 02:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

The movie ends, I wake up from the hypnotic state, find you and put you under, perform a rough surgery to take the rock out of your stomach (however, since I never will kill a person, I'll have you permanently transferred to a Na'vi body).

My tskxe.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Letxuma Swizaw

the bloody stone is slippery and falls from your hand i on the other hand have a cloth ready to catch it.

oeyä tskxe
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Eyamsiyu

I cut the cloth samurai-style, causing the rock to fall into a jar that I conveniently pull out of nowhere, and I run away with it in the jar.

Oeyä tskxe!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Letxuma Swizaw

I do my Ikran call shattering the glass to the container which then cuts your feet. as you fall i pass you some gauze and grab the stone.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Eyamsiyu

I take my switch-blade out, throw it expertly at the base of your neck, thus paralyzing you (but not killing you).  You fall, and I take the stone after removing the blade and wrap your neck in the extra gauze that you gave me.

Oeyä tskxe!

Letxuma Swizaw

now that you have crippled me for life i enter a deep depression. out of kindness you come to my house to apologize but alas i have my legs back thanks to the RDA in your slack jawed amazement you pay no attention to the tskxe as i use my new stronger legs to zip past you grabbing the tskxe in the process. :o

oeyä tskxe.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

You choked,, I dissected you.. My tskxe!!
u

ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Eyamsiyu

Letxuma Swizaw

i enter in mortal combat guise as scorpion after making my personal remarks about street fighter. GET OVER HERE!!!!

oeyä tskxe
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Eyamsiyu

I get my marching snare and atomic-rim-shot you to oblivion.  I take the stone.

My tskxe!

Letxuma Swizaw

My friend in the auxiliary pit sees me downed and comes to my rescue, running you over with a vibraphone and clobbering you with mallets.

Oeyä tskxe
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Eyamsiyu

I hire my friend, who is the "little dude with big-a**" drum," carrying the 36" marching bass drum and runs over everyone with a jazz-run at 260 bpm.

Afterward, I pay him his charge, and he gives me the rock.

My tskxe!

Letxuma Swizaw

Band director noticing an all out brawl during the run-through orders laps for everyone, but hasn't realized yet that i have my legs back. I fain struggle to pull myself over to where you dropped the Tskxe and it is now in my posession.

Oeyä Tskxe
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Eyamsiyu

You play a solo after your run, and you procure a few ticks, and at the very end, you break. [CUT]

My tskxe.

Letxuma Swizaw

*off topic of the game it's always nice to find a fellow Marcher. ;D drumline?
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Eyamsiyu

Yup.  Planned on marching DCI (SCV if I could get plane tickets easily), but IDK about it now.  However, I will probably pursue WGI (MCM).

Ok, who's going to steal from me?  Cause I'm prepped.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

I silently crept behind you and grabbed the tskxe as you are finding challengers.. My tskxe!
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Letxuma Swizaw

i have used my time of silence to build a fortress and obtain followers. they overwhelm you and bring their leader the Tskxe.

Oeyä tskxe
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Eyamsiyu

Attack your castle with catapulted cows, which in turn agitates the killer rabbit in attacking your leader, and in the confusion, I steal the rock, throwing the holy grenade into the castle as I leave.

Oeyä tskxe!

Letxuma Swizaw

ahh. but in throwing the holy hand grenade thou hast miss used said weapon by not following the strictest of instructions from our lord:

First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin, then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceedest on to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

the lord dissapointed with your blasphemy smites you and i pull the tskxe from your ashes.

oeyä tskxe
Oe Skxawnghu längu.