My tskxe [Forum Game]

Started by txum tukru, January 03, 2010, 02:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

Are you suggesting that tskxe's migrate?

And while you begin to explain that no, they can be carried, I send an African swallow to snag the tskxe and bring it back to me. My tskxe! Come Patsy, *clippityclop* and I run away.
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

sadly.. I'am faster than you.... Oeyä tskxe!!
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Letxuma Swizaw

Ni! Ni! in your horror at the word you drop tskxe and i take it

oeyä tskxe
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Eyamsiyu

I hire Grandmaster Sell, only non-oriental 9th degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do, to smite you and take the tskxe to me.

Oeyä Tskxe!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Letxuma Swizaw

but i watch fight quest so i know more than simple un-applicable taekwondo. the fact that the misspelling of that suggest wonder bra proves my point. really type it in.

oeyä tskxe
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Eyamsiyu

Ah, but his skills are applicable for sure: he hunted with them, and killed a deer doing so: no gun, no nothing.

Anyway, I am cheap and I pull out a pistol and shoot your foot, thus incapacitating you.  I steal the tskxe.

Oeyä Tskxe!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

I played some catchy music.... it catches your attention.... (Even someone with a pistol can't stand the impulse to dance)

ehm,, Oeyä tskxe!

Rain

*unce unce unce unce unce unce* :D

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on February 14, 2010, 07:57:58 PM
I played some catchy music.... it catches your attention.... (Even someone with a pistol can't stand the impulse to dance)

ehm,, Oeyä tskxe!

You find metal core catchy?  COOL!!

Anyway... *clears throat* after applying the appropriate safety gear to myself, I use this: LRAD - Discovery Channel "Future Weapons"

As you suffer from the torture of my own mix of sounds from this awesome weapon, I steal the tskxe.  Oeyä tskxe!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 14, 2010, 09:03:52 PM
Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on February 14, 2010, 07:57:58 PM

ehm,, Oeyä tskxe!

You find metal core catchy?  COOL!!

Anyway... *clears throat* after applying the appropriate safety gear to myself, I use this: LRAD - Discovery Channel "Future Weapons"

As you suffer from the torture of my own mix of sounds from this awesome weapon, I steal the tskxe.  Oeyä tskxe!

erm,, unfortunately, I didn't watch it (For I'm afraid the internet at school is pretty slow) so.. I took the stone.. Oeyä tskxe!

(and no.. sadly I don't think metal core is catchy.. well catchy maybe. but I don't really enjoy them, sorry for breaking your metallic heart lol JK JK)

Eyamsiyu

Doesn't bother to show an educated video and just pulls a LRAD out of nowhere and amps it up immediately to max volume, thus paralyzing you on the spot.  I take the rock.

Oeyä tskxe.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

*Breathes fire*

Oeyä tskxe!!

Rain

I'm wearing asbestos underpants. My tskxe.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

lol.. still,, the heat and light gives me a moment to take the rock back.. Oeyä tskxe!

Eyamsiyu

"GO LASER EYES!"

Oeyä tskxe!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

"GO LIGHT SABER!"

Oeyä tskxe!!

El Jacko

*deflects lightsabre with hand mirror*

Oeyä tskxe!
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

*Breaks the mirror*
mirror shatters dramatically... distract ppl, hurt ppl, perfect.

oeyä tskxe!

El Jacko

7 years of bad luck strikes early, you trip and I seize the opportunity

Oeyä tskxe!
'Look at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us...on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam' - Carl Sagan

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

I broke the curse by tossing it away to the next poster within 5 seconds.. I ran with all my might,, startled you, and bam! My tskxe!!

!