My tskxe [Forum Game]

Started by txum tukru, January 03, 2010, 02:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Oeyä tskxe!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

nìTsìng Lekinama Yayo

Eyamsiyu

I put a computer logged onto your facebook account in front of you.  You are immediately sucked in, and I steal the rock.

Oeyä tskxe.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

nìTsìng Lekinama Yayo

Turns out one of my friends sent me a Farmville request, which annoys me so much that I'm released from the computer's grip. I take out a grappling hook and snatch the rock away from you with it. Oeyä tskxe!

Eyamsiyu

I go "tawtute-fishing," putting a $100 bill on the end of a fishing pole.  I "reel" you in, and just as you "bite," I steal the rock.  You can keep the $100.

Oeyä tskxe!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 15, 2010, 04:47:44 PM
"AVADA KEDAVRA!"

Oeyä tskxe!
LOL! omg I love how you resemble You-Know-Who! lol

anyways, I put a disillusionment charm on myself and I sneak on you... Oeyä tskxe!! :P
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Eyamsiyu

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

I cut your hair.. you freaked out...
Oeyä tskxe!!

Eyamsiyu

Your attempt to freak me out by cutting my hair would have not worked, as I have (purposely) shaved my head in the past.  And I mean, like, shaved like one does to his beard (not buzz-cut). But for the purposes of this game, it does.

Anyway... "Great.. AETHER!"

Oeyä tskxe.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

hmm *Search for Aether in google* are you talking about the myth?
lol (I thought about if you shaved your head, but oh well ><)

*Attacks with my own personal anaklusmos/riptide*

Oeyä tskxe!!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on February 15, 2010, 09:07:30 PM
hmm *Search for Aether in google* are you talking about the myth?
lol (I thought about if you shaved your head, but oh well ><)

It's something from Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and is a "Final Smash" of one of the characters called Ike.

While I am busy explaining this to Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe, I sneakily steal the rock and slide it into my pocket as he is not paying attention to it.  I run as soon as I'm done explaining, and he cannot catch me.

Oeyä tskxe!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

*she
lol
anyways.. come back here!
*takes out my lasso and well... drag you backk*

Oeyä tskxe!!

Eyamsiyu

Ah, ah, ah, ah... Let's not BLOW this out of proportion!

*after revealing the grenade-jacket, Taronyu is forced to watch as I take the tskxe, knowing that if she does anything against my will, we both disappear, just like the pencil*

Oeyä Tskxe!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

umm.... right. but then you took the tskxe, ran away, and you trip or sth... causing the grenades too boom! I catch up with you just as you're trying to stand up.

Oeyä tskxe!!

Letxuma Swizaw

Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Eyamsiyu

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

you guys are soon involved in an interesting convo.

Oeyä tskxe!

nìTsìng Lekinama Yayo

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 15, 2010, 07:58:08 PM
I go "tawtute-fishing," putting a $100 bill on the end of a fishing pole.  I "reel" you in, and just as you "bite," I steal the rock.  You can keep the $100.
Hehehe. >3 *pockets $100*

Go, Luxray! Luxray used Thief!

Oeyä tskxe!

Eyamsiyu

Electrode, use explosion!

Oeyä tskxe.

Atanä mungeyu

enough pokemon for now xD
i grab a huge basket of pokeballs for sale, and because you are a trainer, you always need pokeballs alot, and we nicely trade the pokeballs against the tskxe
oeyä tskxe, nìsìlpey, ''forever'' xD
i think that this is the first peaceful, co-operative, and wilfully transfer of the owner of the rock xD
PS
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.