My tskxe [Forum Game]

Started by txum tukru, January 03, 2010, 02:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

However, being a trainer is a "hobby," as I am secretly a ninja-vigilante.  A few seconds and smoke pellets later, I take the rock.

Oeyä tskxe!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

@Atanä: lol.. the awesomest? hahha okay.. :P

anyways.. where were we? oh yeah..
too bad for you I'm a better ninja as I jump to and fro the walls in the alley where you are hiding I took the tskxe..

Oeyä tskxe!
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Eyamsiyu

"Garjzla!"

While you are unconscious, I take the rock.

Oeyä tskxe!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Atanä mungeyu

i say:Ngayä sa'nok sì sempul lamu smuktu!, while you are slowly trying to figure the meaning, after 5 mins you realize what it means, pissed of as you are, you notice you don't have the tskxe anymore, and i'm gone xD
PS, the insult isn't really meant, believe me!
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Lol I think I get the meaning vaguely (without dictionary! Lol) hmm this is unlikely but nevertheless.. You were awestruck.. So.. My tskxe!! :)

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on February 16, 2010, 10:04:24 AM
Lol I think I get the meaning vaguely (without dictionary! Lol) hmm this is unlikely but nevertheless.. You were awestruck.. So.. My tskxe!! :)
why would i be awestruck?
you try to explain, while your not focused,
oeyä tskxe HIHIHI*high pitched evil laugh*
eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on February 16, 2010, 10:55:10 AM
Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on February 16, 2010, 10:04:24 AM
why would i be awestruck?
you try to explain, while your not focused,
oeyä tskxe HIHIHI*high pitched evil laugh*
eywa ayngahu,
atanä mungeyu

LOL. HIHIHI is a high pitched evil laugh? more like mice evil  :P
anyway, you tried to find the right laugh and well..

Oeyä tskxe!! :D

Eyamsiyu

"How about a magic trick?  I'm going to make this pencil disappear...

SLAM, tada, and it's gone!"

Takes rock

Oeyä tskxe!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

ahhh.. smart move..
you're too full of pride you forgot why you did the trick in the first place..

you're lost for a second,, but that's enough..

Oeyä tskxe!!

Eyamsiyu

"If [tskxe] isn't [in my hand] in one [minute], I blow up a hospital."

You give me the rock to keep me from blowing up the NEW Gotham General.

Oeyä tskxe!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

hmm I took a can of fanta and either spray you with it, or scare you with my red/pink tounge and teeth. lol. (I have no idea where that idea come from but well I'm drinking a can right now... some suspicious, mysterious guy gave each student in my class a can.. lol ><)

EDIT: Oeyä tskxe!!

Eyamsiyu

I cause you to spontaneously combust.

Oeyä tskxe.

Tengfya swizaw

You realize that existence is a state of mind, and float downstream.

Taking advantage of this profound philosophical realization, I selfishly take possession of this lump of matter that has caused so much conflict. Oeyä tskxe.

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

ehmm, unfortunately, this 'possession of this lump of matter that has caused so much conflict' is still a problemm... I use wall patterned clothes and blend in with the wall.. as you walk by, I stole the tskxe.

Oeyä tskxe!!

Rain

I bumped into you, not seeing you because of your camoflauge, knocking the tskxe out of your hand. Oh look, a tskxe! Mine now!
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Letxuma Swizaw

i put some toast in you while you wait impatiently for your timer to run out you space out and the toast ejection startles you into dropping the tskxe.

Oeyä tskxe!
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Rain

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on February 17, 2010, 12:17:31 AM
i put some toast in you while you wait impatiently for your timer to run out you space out and the toast ejection startles you into dropping the tskxe.

Oeyä tskxe!

You made me lol. +1 karma to you ma eylan
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Rolyu

I throw my kitteh cat into your face, he attaches like velcro and you fling tskxe away from you!  Oeya tskxe!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

your kitty is mad at you for you throw him at another's face.. he attacks you with all his might.. and boom!

Oeyä tskxe!! :)

Ta'em Swizaw

I have been standing silently this entire time, so silent that you assumed I wasn't a real person. You get too close and BOOM!

Oeyä tskxe!
"The rain to the wind said,
'You push and I'll pelt.'
They so smote the garden bed
That the flowers actually knelt,
And lay lodged--though not dead.
I know how the flowers felt."

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)