My tskxe [Forum Game]

Started by txum tukru, January 03, 2010, 02:11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eyamsiyu

http://pokobama.ytmnd.com/
^^^
I am Obama, and you are McCain.

during the evolution process, I take the stone, as it is necessary for the evolution.

Oeyä tskxe.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Heyy.. Boom's my word!! Lol, JK JK. But nevertheless, you got mad that I claim previous stated word you dropped the rock and start charging at me.. I took the rock.. And ran away.. My tskxe!!
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Letxuma Swizaw

i make such an extreme necropost that i am assumed a god by smaller humans for my ability to resurrect dead threads. For my valiant efforts i am awarded the one Tskxe.... TO RULE THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Oeyä Tskxe!
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Rain

You are so distracted by your own greatness that I distract you with a mirror, and you are enthralled by your own awesomeness.
Oeyä tsxke!
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Rain

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on March 04, 2010, 12:56:37 PM
PIPE BOMB!!!

Oeyä tskxe.

"I found the source of the ticking! It's a pipe bomb!"
"Yayy!"
Potter Puppet Pals, The Mysterious Ticking Noise

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

"Voldemort Voldemort Voooldi Vooldi Voooldi Voldi Voldemort ><"

my singing is too awesome... you guys got distracted..

Oeyä tskxe!!

(glad to see this thread up and going again! irayo Letxuma Swizaw :) )

Letxuma Swizaw

i save the day where i can! :D
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

hhhahah well you didn't claim the tskxe tho.. so.. it's still mine :)

Eyamsiyu

I hire the kid at 2:02 to scream and make you all fall.  While you are all fallen, I grab the stone.

Linkin Park - From The Inside (Video)

Oeyä tskxe!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

(blah at school so I cbb to watch the youtube link.. super slow internet here)

I fell.. but like Luke in Percy Jackson.. I somehow survived, bathe in the river styx, and turned invulnerable! I fought with you and I won..
Oeyä tskxe!!

(I'm soo happy I finished the last/5th PJ book yesterday! YEAH!)

Eyamsiyu

While you did bathe in the River of Styx, your ankle was left exposed.  In the heat of the battle, while you did defeat me, your foot was completely cut off.  You bled to death before emergency personnel arrived at the scene.

Therefore, now the tskxe is evidence in this case file, and is stored in CLASSIFIED INFORMATION.

Which, by default, means it's at the Pentagon.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

sadly I remain a shadow and therefore I managed to get the tskxe..
Oeyä tskxe!!

Rain

I shine a flashlight on you and your shadow-self disappears.
My tskxe!

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

yes yes, I disappeared....-to behind you!
I *whoosh* the flashlight and the tskxe from your hands

oeyä tskxe!!

Ta'em Swizaw

I ask nicely for tskxe. When you say no, I do a front flip, while your in awe, I grab it.

Oeyä tskxe!
"The rain to the wind said,
'You push and I'll pelt.'
They so smote the garden bed
That the flowers actually knelt,
And lay lodged--though not dead.
I know how the flowers felt."

Join the real life Na'vi tribe here  (And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, NOT a role play tribe!)

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

I said 'HEY!' and my elastic shadow hands help me get back the tskxe.
Oeyä tskxe!!

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on March 07, 2010, 07:20:54 PM
Oeyä tskxe!!
but you walk in a boobytrap pit xD i steal shadow hand magic and grab the tskxe Muahaha double steal AKA PWNT
my rock
PS: i still don't understand the obsession for darn rocks, but whatever, it's fun xD
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Niwantaw

you will give me the tskxe...
(you) i will give you the tskxe...
my tskxe
Only mostly AWOL.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Atanä mungeyu on March 08, 2010, 03:34:12 PM
Quote from: Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe on March 07, 2010, 07:20:54 PM
Oeyä tskxe!!
but you walk in a boobytrap pit xD i steal shadow hand magic and grab the tskxe Muahaha double steal AKA PWNT
my rock
PS: i still don't understand the obsession for darn rocks, but whatever, it's fun xD
hahah you took away the curse of being a shadow..
tis IS fun lol

anyways..

as tawtute akawng was laughing maniacally about succeeding in hypnotism .. I snap my fingers.. and you dozed off..

Oeyä tskxe!! Yay!