Main Menu

Naming my Dragons

Started by ZombiezuRFER, May 16, 2010, 10:28:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Quote from: Rangkaryu on May 26, 2010, 03:26:14 PM
Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on May 26, 2010, 01:43:13 PM
If its ok with you Swira, I'll put your vampire in my sig so it gets more views.
You can, but you don't really need to. I posted it on Dragonnery today, so I'm sure I'll get the views it needs.

Also, I took a little break from learning Na'vi, but I'm thinking about picking it up again. So I'll get more views that way as well.

Edit: I did it! I just grabbed one of the new eggs! :D

Heck, I put mine on Dragonnery today. I picked up a Horse Dragon egg too. Dropped off the Horse Dragon after I could've had TWO Magma Dragons and managed to pick up a Vampire myself.

EDIT: After posting my eggs on Dragonnery, I noticed 5 different eggs that I had never seen before and I searched their Wikia and found this page:
http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

EDIT 2: Anyone that can get on, get over to the cave NOW, they are releasing a ton of Hellfire Wyverns and the three new species.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Rangtsulfätu

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on May 27, 2010, 01:37:50 PM
EDIT 2: Anyone that can get on, get over to the cave NOW, they are releasing a ton of Hellfire Wyverns and the three new species.
One of the new ones (the orange one) can't be picked up. It has to be bred from a water dragon and a magi dragon. The green one I picked up last night after a whole day of missing out and the dusk/dawn egg I picked up at noon today.
Oe skxawng lu!

Suteo plltxe san po tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi ulte peyä ta'leng ean lu sìk. Ayoel omum nì'aw futa por syaw fko stìkx.

Quote from: Rangkaryu on May 27, 2010, 03:26:22 PM
Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on May 27, 2010, 01:37:50 PM
One of the new ones (the orange one) can't be picked up. It has to be bred from a water dragon and a magi dragon. The green one I picked up last night after a whole day of missing out and the dusk/dawn egg I picked up at noon today.

You lucky devil. I've been trying since I found out about them and have had no luck.

LearnNavi Forums:

Txuraeyktan

YES i feel special I have one that I havent seen anybody with!
These guys are in the ER Click to save them!

Hate to break it to you, but Whiptails are a fairly common breed. I had an egg once, but I abandoned it when they released the three new species.

EDIT: Once again, i have been shafted in the Alt. Black lottery, once again getting a normal one. If its a female i might try and breed it. I've noticed Alt's tend to have Gold and Normal Black lineage, so I hope i get it right this time.

LearnNavi Forums:

ZombiezuRFER

Im getting a geode dragon! definitely!
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Nice, but I see you killed an Ochredrake egg?? >:( >:(

LearnNavi Forums:

Txuraeyktan

I got hell fire wvyrn and a vine dragon =]

Niwantaw

i have a sawtute yomyu  :D
Only mostly AWOL.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i got a tropical dragon, (and the most interesting i have ever seen), and named it smooth vine befor i even knew what it was. i guess i do names pretty well

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

I picked up a Sunsong Amphitere and another Hellfire Wyvern.

LearnNavi Forums:

Txuraeyktan, please only display eggs that are truly yours, posting someone elses eggs is kind of against the rules of that site, unless there is a little sentence under the description that reads:
The owner of this egg is accepting aid from others

LearnNavi Forums:

Rangtsulfätu

Egg giveaway!

Whoever wants a Terrae egg, please let me know.
Oe skxawng lu!

Suteo plltxe san po tsun pivlltxe nìNa'vi ulte peyä ta'leng ean lu sìk. Ayoel omum nì'aw futa por syaw fko stìkx.

if you find a definate Night Glory drake egg, i'd take it unless I manage to get a hold of one before you.

LearnNavi Forums:

Txuraeyktan

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on May 31, 2010, 02:30:31 PM
Txuraeyktan, please only display eggs that are truly yours, posting someone elses eggs is kind of against the rules of that site, unless there is a little sentence under the description that reads:
???They are mine???

Quote from: Txuraeyktan on June 03, 2010, 07:58:49 PM
???They are mine???

Yes, those ones may be, but you previously had eggs and hatchlings in your sig that were not.

LearnNavi Forums:

ZombiezuRFER

i finally joined the hellfire wyvern crowd... yay!
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Txuraeyktan

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on June 04, 2010, 02:06:04 PM
Quote from: Txuraeyktan on June 03, 2010, 07:58:49 PM
???They are mine???

Yes, those ones may be, but you previously had eggs and hatchlings in your sig that were not.
HORAY A NEW MEMBER:OVERHEAD FLAMES

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on June 05, 2010, 07:32:35 PM

Now you have to join the Sunsong Amphitere and Day/Night Glory Drake crowds. LOL.

LearnNavi Forums:

Txuraeyktan

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on June 06, 2010, 11:44:18 AM
Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on June 05, 2010, 07:32:35 PM

Now you have to join the Sunsong Amphitere and Day/Night Glory Drake crowds. LOL.
Aww me too. but i might have a granet or whatever they called
Off Topic: Unforionatly I have to get off for the first time in my life there is a tornado watch were im from and on my way home I saw a stormchasers van(from the tv show) and currently, i would say i am freaked from the golf ball sized hail. talk to you guys later on what happens with it.