Main Menu

Nestle Crunch

Started by Txur’Itan, February 15, 2010, 02:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur’Itan

Call the Nestle Hot-line at 1-800-295-0051. When asked if you want to continue in English or Spanish, wait quietly for about 10 seconds. You will smile. Keep going and press 4. Then press 7. Don't ruin the surprise for the next person.
私は太った男だ。

Eyamsiyu

ROFLMFAO, that's excellent!  TOTALLY worth the time!

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

umm does this work for ppl outside your region?
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Can someone just message me what happens, I avoid phones whenever possible seeing as the government sends subliminal messages into your head through them.  ;)
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Kaltxì Palulukan!

# is busy. (10 minutes now). Must be a popular thing.
2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

'Itan Atxur

Yeah, busy for me too. I want to know what happens!! But don't spoil it!!!

[Edit] Very minor spoilers, but just in case:

Check out more from my DeviantArt page HERE

Yanari

Could someone PM me what happens? I am from Czech republic, so I don't have the opportunity to call there ^^
Zene fko nivume nìtxan.

Taronyu Txonyä

Quote from: Yanari on February 15, 2010, 12:06:06 PM
Could someone PM me what happens? I am from Czech republic, so I don't have the opportunity to call there ^^
I'd also like a PM for the same reason. And my curiosity is killing me.  :)
Feel free to correct my (potentially big) grammatical screw-ups, it will be appreciated! =)
A Swedish tsamsiyu.

Blossom

Quote from: Taronyu Txonyä on February 15, 2010, 12:56:07 PM
Same here!

Kayrìlien

Quote from: Autakuk'Ekong on February 15, 2010, 08:41:02 AM
ROFLMFAO, that's excellent!  TOTALLY worth the time!

Poanìl tìngayit plltxe.

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

Quote from: Blossom on February 15, 2010, 01:08:45 PM
Quote from: Taronyu Txonyä on February 15, 2010, 12:56:07 PM
Same here!

me too!! can anyone PM me?
ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

Letxuma Swizaw

i got all excited because i thought one of the language options was going to be Na'vi :'( but still cool none-the-less. :D
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Tireapamtseo

Bahahaha most excellent!   ;D
Ewya, srung si oeru fte tsun kivame a fì'u ke tok kea keyey mì sìngop ngengayä,
Tírey srereu nì'aw.