Why can't people just let us learn Na'vi without bashing us Facebook Group

Started by Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu, April 19, 2010, 12:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

Facebook Group Link is Here

I'm sick of people constantly bashing us for learning Na'vi.  If your also getting bashed of people hating that you are learning Na'vi, feel free to join this group.
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

I am The People's Forbidden Hunter
Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

ExLibrisMortis

The link is partially broken. If you click the link as it works,it takes you to a JROTC battalions page. You might wanna fix that.

Na'vi Kxanìa Taronyu

Thanks, I've been soo tired after not falling asleep from watching Avatar in IMAX 3D.  Best description...there's no words.  But I'll try to get the group link fixed.
I am a Video Producer, Webpage Designer, Na'Vi enthusiast, BMW fanatic, and a Mac OS X Server Certified Server Administrator.

I am The People's Forbidden Hunter
Oel ngati kameie!

I don't know where to turn, as my future is clouded.  The future is a haze, as my path is unclear.  Will my loyalty stick with my Terran race, or will it stick with the Na'vi?

Tsamsiyu Atsteu

Joined. Aside from here, I get made fun of for learning, mostly by my aunt. She thinks it's a "waste of time to learn a nonsense language"

What a sxkwang :P
To live in the past is to die in the present.