Neytiri is watching you.

Started by Payoang, June 02, 2010, 03:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toruk Makto

Updated the .js file (a bit late, yeah, I know). Does it work ok for you now?

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Toruk Makto on September 09, 2014, 04:27:17 PM
Updated the .js file. Does it work ok for you now?
Kehe, nìkefto  :( (yes, I did disabled that addon by Tirea, btw)
These both scripts work on a test website I used offline
Quote from: jquery-animate-css-rotate-scale(function ($) {function initData($el) {var _ARS_data = $el.data('_ARS_data');if (!_ARS_data) {_ARS_data = {rotateUnits: 'deg',scale: 1,rotate: 0};$el.data('_ARS_data', _ARS_data);}return _ARS_data;}function setTransform($el, data) {$el.css('transform', 'rotate(' + data.rotate + data.rotateUnits + ') scale(' + data.scale + ',' + data.scale + ')');}$.fn.rotate = function (val) {var $self = $(this), m, data = initData($self);if (typeof val == 'undefined') {return data.rotate + data.rotateUnits;}m = val.toString().match(/^(-?\d+(\.\d+)?)(.+)?$/);if (m) {if (m[3]) {data.rotateUnits = m[3];}data.rotate = m[1];setTransform($self, data);}return this;};$.fn.scale = function (val) {var $self = $(this), data = initData($self);if (typeof val == 'undefined') {return data.scale;}data.scale = val;setTransform($self, data);return this;};var curProxied = $.fx.prototype.cur;$.fx.prototype.cur = function () {if (this.prop == 'rotate') {return parseFloat($(this.elem).rotate());} else if (this.prop == 'scale') {return parseFloat($(this.elem).scale());}return curProxied.apply(this, arguments);};$.fx.step.rotate = function (fx) {var data = initData($(fx.elem));$(fx.elem).rotate(fx.now + data.rotateUnits);};$.fx.step.scale = function (fx) {$(fx.elem).scale(fx.now);};var animateProxied = $.fn.animate;$.fn.animate = function (prop) {if (typeof prop['rotate'] != 'undefined') {var $self, data, m = prop['rotate'].toString().match(/^(([+-]=)?(-?\d+(\.\d+)?))(.+)?$/);if (m && m[5]) {$self = $(this);data = initData($self);data.rotateUnits = m[5];}prop['rotate'] = m[1];}return animateProxied.apply(this, arguments);};})(jQuery);

EDIT:
If you use FireFox, just save this webpage with Neytiri and FF should create also a folder with all the web elements. In that folder is also they both scripts for Neytiri. I just tested with them. The jquery-css-transform.js worked, but the jquery-animate-css-rotate-scale should be updated.

EDIT2: I'm going to restart my browser. (update: no change...)

EDIT3:
Here is the corrected file:
http://forum.learnnavi.org/mgallery/?sa=item;id=5875

The difference: "fixed" one and the "broken" one with those big spaces which appeas as illegal charachter in the web console.

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Toruk Makto

:-\Those big spaces were apparently tabs. It was a lot easier to read before...   :-\

Lì'fyari leNa'vi 'Rrtamì, vay set 'almong a fra'u zera'u ta ngrrpongu
Na'vi Dictionary: http://files.learnnavi.org/dicts/NaviDictionary.pdf

Vawmataw

Neytiri rotates again for me.
+1 karma to Tìtstewan for making Neytiri rotate again.
Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Tirea Aean

Yay I don't need a userscript hack anymore :D

Thanks Toruk Makto! :)

(Also, who was the first one to actually post the code to fix this? Me, or Tìtstewan? Because I know I brought this up ages ago. Not that it truly matters who was first. Meh. :) EDIT: Tìtstewan and Wllìm were first to post the solution. I fixed the number thing. I must have got confused. but i KNOW I did look into that problem of her not rotating and noticed it should have been propFix but I didnt get around to posting about it because I was busy at the time. Thanks to Tìtstewan for posting that and leading to the Neyney watching us correctly again. ;D)

Tìtstewan

WOEIU!
:D ;D :D Neytiri is back!
:D ;D :D

Quote from: Tirea Aean on September 09, 2014, 10:43:27 PM
Yay I don't need a userscript hack anymore :D

Thanks Toruk Makto! :)

(Also, who was the first one to actually post the code to fix this? Me, or Tìtstewan? Because I know I brought this up ages ago. Not that it truly matters who was first. Meh. :) EDIT: Tìtstewan and Wllìm were first to post the solution. I fixed the number thing. I must have got confused. but i KNOW I did look into that problem of her not rotating and noticed it should have been propFix but I didnt get around to posting about it because I was busy at the time. Thanks to Tìtstewan for posting that and leading to the Neyney watching us correctly again. ;D)
Reply #1088 on this thread and here.

If I remember me corrct, we both fixed that number thing. We talked via skype. :) (it's not corrected regarding the numbers between 1008 and 1078, btw) :)
But now it's pointless, Neytiri is watching us again (correctly) :D ;D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tirea Aean

What? It's still not working??

-.-

Ohhh. Zam-zahin, where m should be removed

Tirea Aean

NEY! STOP WATCHING ME

@_@

Ok.. Watch me how and when you like.. •.•

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tirea Aean on September 10, 2014, 09:48:21 AM
Ohhh. Zam-zahin, where m should be removed
Quote from: http://naviteri.org/2014/03/value-and-worth/comment-page-1/#comment-2669100 (64) = zam
101 = zamaw (za.MAW)
102 = zamun (za.MUN)
103 = zapey (za.PEY)
104 = zasìng (za.SÌNG)
105 = zamrr (za.MRR)
106 = zafu (za.FU)
107 = zahin (za.HIN)
110 = zavol (ZA.vol)
111 = zavolaw (za.vo.LAW)

Quote from: Tirea Aean on September 10, 2014, 09:50:20 AM
NEY! STOP WATCHING ME

@_@

Ok.. Watch me how and when you like.. •.•
From which Neytiri you are talking about?  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P ;D ;) ;)

Tirea Aean

I'll think about how to fix that.

Wind12

Ngal nerìn oeti mi, Neytiri! :nsmile:

AceOfFours

Holmey vIHaDtaH

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

AceOfFours

Quote from: Vawmataw on September 16, 2014, 05:10:59 PM

Quote from: AceOfFours on September 16, 2014, 05:07:22 PM
Poel oeti txopu seyki!  :o
Pelun?

Pum hek lolu

(I meant to say "She surprised/startled me, but Na'vi doesn't have those verbs...and I forgot the tense infix. Oops =P)
Holmey vIHaDtaH

Tirea Aean

Quote from: AceOfFours on September 16, 2014, 05:27:32 PM
Quote from: Vawmataw on September 16, 2014, 05:10:59 PM

Quote from: AceOfFours on September 16, 2014, 05:07:22 PM
Poel oeti txopu seyki!  :o
Pelun?

Pum hek lolu

(I meant to say "She surprised/startled me, but Na'vi doesn't have those verbs...and I forgot the tense infix. Oops =P)

Srane..

Po(e) lu snewsye.
She is spooky.

fun fact about snewsye: it comes from "tighten breath".

fun fact about pum: pum is not the same thing as "this", "that", "it", "he" or "she"; more here: http://tirea.learnnavi.org/posts/11

:D

AceOfFours

Quote from: Tirea Aean on September 16, 2014, 05:33:49 PM

Srane..

Po(e) lu snewsye.
She is spooky.

fun fact about snewsye: it comes from "tighten breath".

fun fact about pum: pum is not the same thing as "this", "that", "it", "he" or "she"; more here: http://tirea.learnnavi.org/posts/11

:D

Irayo, ma Tirea! Spookiness aside, it's a fun little feature. Seysonìltsan :D
Holmey vIHaDtaH

Tirea Aean

It was really funny when Seabass first posted it. It since became an embedded feature in all of the /spam section. ;D

What's really funny about her code is that if you try to pull up Firebug on Firefox, she notices and gets all paranoid:

if (window.console && window.console.firebug) {
      console.warn('RDA hacker detected.');
      console.info('Neytiri-is-watching-you.');
}

But Apparently I'm not an RDA hacker since I use Google Chrome Inspect Element / Console. ;D

Wind12

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Wind12 on September 17, 2014, 01:06:20 AM
Kaltxì ma Neytiri!

She seems to lurk and pretend no one can see her watching. ;D

Tìtstewan

If I read the old posts here, I think, Neytiri has followed also the mouse. HRH!