Neytiri is watching you.

Started by Payoang, June 02, 2010, 03:28:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Well, i don't know of any spinning in this thread of any sort  :-\. You mean that you started to spin the cursor on purpose  ????
Set oe slolu Kxitx, hifkeyä ska'ayu

The spam section: Where the random s**t happens ;D.

I can't deny it: I'm a smiley addict ;D.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on September 12, 2013, 06:37:40 AM
Well, i don't know of any spinning in this thread of any sort  :-\. You mean that you started to spin the cursor on purpose  ????

I used Google translate to say this in sweedish, maybe this will help?

Den Neytiri huvudet i hörnet snurrar.

Så jag säger: snurrar, snurrar, snurrar, snurrar...

Det fick mig att skratta, så jag trodde att var roligt.

Men jag var bara lite loopy av sömnbrist.
私は太った男だ。

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

It wasn't the language that was the problem. It's just that i wouldn't call what Neyney does when you put the cursor over her ``spinning´´  :-\.

Tìtstewan

Maybe he doesn't mean it as present continuous form...

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

Tirea Aean

But... she doesn't spin. She slides up to the upper corner.

But then again, that's just the point. Txur'itan was lacking sleep and so hallucinated that she was spinning? ;D

Teylar Ta Palulukankelku

Quote from: Tirea Aean on September 13, 2013, 12:39:41 PM

But then again, that's just the point. Txur'itan was lacking sleep and so hallucinated that she was spinning? ;D

Kind of what i was thinking lol  ;D. Was still a bit unsure what he was rambling about  :P.

Txur’Itan

Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on September 16, 2013, 02:56:31 AM

Kind of what i was thinking lol  ;D. Was still a bit unsure what he was rambling about  :P.

https://plus.google.com/photos/103826435436028820332/albums/5923316247252039345/5923316246506881634?pid=5923316246506881634&oid=103826435436028820332&authkey=CL6YuqOp1ubSYA
私は太った男だ。

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Txur'Itan on September 16, 2013, 03:23:01 PM
Quote from: Teylar Ta Palulukankelku on September 16, 2013, 02:56:31 AM

Kind of what i was thinking lol  ;D. Was still a bit unsure what he was rambling about  :P.

https://plus.google.com/photos/103826435436028820332/albums/5923316247252039345/5923316246506881634?pid=5923316246506881634&oid=103826435436028820332&authkey=CL6YuqOp1ubSYA

OMG WTH O_O

That must be a special for Firefox or Windows + Firefox or something. I'm not getting it on Chrome (on Chrome OS or Mac)

EDIT: Just tested with Firefox for Mac, this is indeed a special for Firefox users. WebKit users like Chrome/Safari have to deal with the slide effect only.

Tìtstewan

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-

Tirea Aean

What's interesting is, When viewing the source code from Firefox and Chrome, the JQuery source code is the same.

Tirea Aean

Quote from: Tìtstewan on September 16, 2013, 03:46:44 PM
IE as well. ;)

Okay, so looks like WebKit treats this animation code differently:

moveHeight = ( $(window).height() + this.vOffset - ( this.height()) /2 ) + "px";
//console.log('Moving her up ' + moveHeight);
this.animate({
bottom: "+=" + moveHeight,
rotate: "-=100deg"
}, 1000 );

EDIT: reading this code, it looks like WebKit is doing it right, where IE and Firefox are totally bugging out. It says move her up, while rotating her -100 degrees. Which is what happens on Chrome/Safari. Hmm...

Tìtstewan

Yeah, it's indeed buggy on FF / IE^^

Tìtstewan

Neytiri is watching you:
[smg id=5233]
:D

Tirea Aean

Interesting how she only calls you out when you're using Firebug javascript console.

I don't use Firebug but if I did, I'd get a console log message of RDA hacker detected. with info Neytiri is watching you.

EDIT: NICE work by the way ma Tìtstewan!

Tìtstewan

Irayo ma Tirea!

BTW:
First,
---.---.---.--- (DE) (?)
^NICE!

Second,
Oo, Neytiri is watching you in the quick repy box?!

Thrid,
HAHA that so funny code stuff!!

Tirea Aean

oops. Forgot to redact that. :S

Second, yes, I used Chrome Javascript console to mess with her JQuery object with $('#neytiri_stalker').css();

third ;D ;D

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tirea Aean on September 17, 2013, 11:59:19 AM
oops. Forgot to redact that. :S
Don't worry, I'm going to change it. Wait a few minutes.
Now?

Tìtstewan

Tirea Aean

coolness. Sorry bout that! I totally forgot about that thing because I normally don't pay attention to it unless there is a good reason to. I'll remember next time to be more strategic with screenshots of the forum. ;)

So yeah. At last I totally understand what the nature of this Neytiri stalker is.

Tìtstewan

Quote from: Tirea Aean on September 17, 2013, 12:11:40 PM
coolness. Sorry bout that! I totally forgot about that thing because I normally don't pay attention to it unless there is a good reason to. I'll remember next time to be more strategic with screenshots of the forum. ;)
For me, that isn't so bad, because I can change my IP. Only bad for those people who can't.
I just wondering, why you have (DE) there and I not....

Quote from: Tirea Aean on September 17, 2013, 12:11:40 PM
So yeah. At last I totally understand what the nature of this Neytiri stalker is.
^This.