Not really Spam but...

Started by Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan, May 08, 2010, 02:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Well, as some of you may have noticed, there are dragon eggs in my signature now.

The first thing I want all of you to do is to click on all of them at least once and preferably more.
The second thing this thread is for, I want all of you to submit three Na'vi names for the eggs and I will pick the three I like the best, or I will create a poll and let you all vote on them, whichever I feel like doing.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Kxeyo

Clicked and thought about the names. Those came to my mind: Txep (obvicious), Hì'i fko (incorrect, isn't it?), 'Eylan and Stum Ikran (favourite  ;) )
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Col Quaritch

Egg-cellent idea there, Im egg-citted over it. I know I know Im one shell of a guy.

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Col Quaritch

Torukä Nari

Um, maybe Tstew Txe'lan? Or Toruk, although that might be a little obvious. I'm partial to the word Nari, too.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 08, 2010, 04:08:00 PM
erm.
WTF?

Saw this in somebody else's sig on this forum, so i said, what the heck, I'll see what happens.

LearnNavi Forums:

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on May 10, 2010, 09:12:55 AM
where are thes eggs again?

Dragons, they have to get enough clicks for them to hatch. Perhaps some of you have noticed by now that the eggs are beginning to crack.

LearnNavi Forums:

Kxeyo

Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on May 10, 2010, 02:54:15 PM

Dragons, they have to get enough clicks for them to hatch. Perhaps some of you have noticed by now that the eggs are beginning to crack.

I wanna see what's inside!  :D
Oe lu Kxeyo—

—pa'liyä maktoyu. Vitra ata'lengean oeru lu. ♾️

Quote from: Ku'rända on January 09, 2011, 11:32:47 AMActually, that would be an interesting thought; if gay Na'vi would actually mate, or just run off in the bushes for a little bum-fun!

Quote from: Alyara Arati on February 24, 2012, 06:15:11 AMKxa (Open your mouth and say "Kxa") :P

Quote from: Hawnuyu Kelutrel on May 10, 2010, 03:31:37 PM
Quote from: Tukruyä Tsamsiyu on May 10, 2010, 02:54:15 PM

I wanna see what's inside!  :D

Well then, get some people here and click on them. They are cracking, so we're close.

EDIT: Especially the last one, its hard to see, but its cracked farther across than the rest.
EDIT 2: I named one of them, anyone know the Na'vi translation for "strong hearted one"?

LearnNavi Forums:

Hey guys, they hatched. Still need two more name suggestions though.

LearnNavi Forums:

Niwantaw

BOB
or the RP/Fanfic Fkewa Ioang
Only mostly AWOL.

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 11, 2010, 03:33:27 PM
BOB
or the RP/Fanfic Fkewa Ioang

The "description" for the hatchlings are as follows:
#2: It has a pink cloud that follows it everywhere. You seem to be having more difficulty concentrating since it arrived.
#3: It hatched with fins instead of legs and did not seem to react well in freshwater, so you placed it in the nearby ocean.

EDIT: Let the red one go, don't be sad, someone else picked it up right away. And I got a new egg.
EDIT 2: I found out that the adult form of the last dragon in line is called a Deep Sea Dragon, so perhaps take that into consideration.

LearnNavi Forums:

Torukä Nari

Hmm, perhaps Uniltaronyu? For the second one. Or Trr'unil? Pay Toruk? Txampay Txe'lan? Txur Txame'lan Fko would be "strong hearted one", I think, although I might have put the infix in the wrong place.

By the way, I let the second one go to someone else without naming it, so now I'm down to only the Deep-Sea Dragon and two eggs, the the grey one, and I'm sure of this, a Stone Dragon.

LearnNavi Forums:

Torukä Nari

Any comments on the names that have been given so far? Hmm, for the stone dragon, what about Letskxe Tswayonyu? (Intended meaning: Stone Flyer.) Or just a general dragon name: Txep Ta'em?

I was thinking of naming the one hatchling I have left Nawma Taronyu (Noble Warrior)

What is Txep Ta'em?

The light blue egg is a Guardian Dragon, like his father if you play around with the lineage feature.

LearnNavi Forums:

Torukä Nari

Well, it's Fire From Above. Rather appropriate for a dragon. What about Hawnuyu for the Guardian dragon? (Protector) BTW, how do you tell what species they are?