OMG You're banned! (Forum game)

Started by Lightna, February 01, 2010, 08:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawntsaheylu on February 09, 2010, 07:46:49 PM
Banned for face palming without face palm clearance from the FCC (Facepalm control center).

Banned for coming up with "Facepalm Control Center" as the FCC acronym! Now I'm stuck with it for my whole life!
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Kawazoe on February 09, 2010, 07:57:15 PM
Banned for face palming without face palm clearance from the FCC (Facepalm control center).

Banned for coming up with "Facepalm Control Center" as the FCC acronym! Now I'm stuck with it for my whole life!

Banned for trying to ban me for my awesome acronym skillz.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Quote from: Nìwotxkrr Tìyawntsaheylu on February 09, 2010, 08:01:13 PM
Quote from: Kawazoe on February 09, 2010, 07:57:15 PM

Banned for trying to ban me for my awesome acronym skillz.

Damn! I got...

banned for banning an unbanable account...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

ULTRA BANNED for not having a Na'vi on your account pic.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

I feel like I'm being looking at right now....

I won't put a Na'vi pic on my account unless it is me in make-up/photoshoped as a Na'vi ;)

Banned for posting more than 1000 post :P

DarkWolf896

Banned for losing the key to my bedroom door, because now I cant get in to my PC nnoooooo.(not really altho I did lose the key)

Banned for having a Na'vi like hair-style since a week :D

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Banned for almost forgeting to maintain the fire! ( = not good :( )

Eyamsiyu

Banned for going to bleach his hair.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Lightna

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Motir catra nau tracyna

'eylan na'viyä

banned because   Dey tuk er jeobs!

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Motir catra nau tracyna

bagget00

Banned for   he's coming right at us!
"meoauniaea" (meh-oh-ah-oo-nee-ah-eh-ah). "Don't ask me what it means - I haven't assigned a meaning yet. But I love the word!" Frommer said.

"Latin and Zombies. Technically dead, but still influencing society."

Author of http://forum.learnnavi.org/fiction-fanfiction/displayed/

Lightna

Banned because Kyle's mom's a b****.

Eyamsiyu

Banned for blaming Canada (no offense to Canadians on here, especially since I'm half French-Canadian  Love ya).

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Banned for trying to feed the BAN IKRAN

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Banned for shooting the ban ikran in the head.
Motir catra nau tracyna

Tirea Aean

Banned for witnessing these things.

Eyamsiyu

Banned for witnessing a Presidential election at its worst...