OMG You're banned! (Forum game)

Started by Lightna, February 01, 2010, 08:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swoka Swizaw

BANNED for screaming, "SRANE," at my screen...

Danecki

Banned for saying kehe to my phone.

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Lightna

Banned because the movie isn't getting old. (But it does irritate me that I can remember the lines of the movie before the lines are said.  :-\)

Akamy

banned for watching the movie 5 times without paying anything :>

Eyamsiyu

Banned for now REALLY wanting to learn Na'vi just to confuse telephone telemarketers.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

'eylan na'viyä

banned for being sad that telemarketing isnt allowed in germany anymore

Eyamsiyu

Banned for finding this absolutely hilarious:

The Murder Scene Call on the Bob and Tom Show, Tom Mabe

(just ahead of time, I am not racist or homophobic in any way).

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Elektrolurch

Akamy

banned for don't looking at the videos in here

Eyamsiyu

Banned for failing to amuse fellow members with videos he finds funny.

Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

Banned for laughing himself into a coughing fit because of the video that Autakuk'Ekong posted.
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Eyamsiyu

Banned for even existing within the multiple dimensions of the time-space continuum.

LearnNavi Forums:

Elektrolurch

'eylan na'viyä

Tengfya swizaw

Here's to not knowing exactly what you're saying and having fun with it.

Proud founder of the DeviantART Learn Na'vi group!
http://learnnavi.deviantart.com/

LearnNavi Forums:

Eyamsiyu

Elektrolurch