OMG You're banned! (Forum game)

Started by Lightna, February 01, 2010, 08:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Technowraith

banned for turning Thanator into a vegetarian
See that shadow? It's the last one you're gonna see.

Tsmukan fa kxetse anawm

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on February 01, 2010, 05:03:30 PM
I cant resist.....

Banned for stupidity.

Banned for using the ban ikran for the banning of stupidity.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Eyamsiyu

Banned for thinking this thread should be "OME..." instead of "OMG..."

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

banned for creating a thread

banned for creating a BMX track using what a person with no money would use and then never using it!!!!!! ;D
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Kiyoshi Tenshi

[move]

Étienne

Eyamsiyu

Danecki

Banned for getting banned for getting banned...

Lightna

Banned because of the epic awesomeness of the BANshee.

Rain

Banned due to overzealous use of the word "superlicious".
"If there are self-made purgatories, then we shall all have to live in them."
-Spock, "This Side of Paradise"

"The greatest danger about Pandora is that you may come to love it too much." ~Grace Augustine

Lightna

Banned because the Warden wants it to be so.

Danecki

Kiyoshi Tenshi

[move]

Eyamsiyu

Banned for wearing summer clothes on a cold winter day.

Txonyä'ite

Banned for wearing makeup that wasn't blue

Eyamsiyu

Banned for wearing size 16 gauges, thinking they were the smallest size (when that is actually 20).

Kiyoshi Tenshi

[move]

Danecki

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it