OMG You're banned! (Forum game)

Started by Lightna, February 01, 2010, 08:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elektrolurch

Volt, Watt, Ampere, Ohm, ohne mich gibt's keinen Strom!

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Elektrolurch

Banned for having a crush on Mo'at.

Eyamsiyu

Banned for thinking that uniltìyìranyu's crush on Mo'at is justified.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Elektrolurch

Kxani

Quote from: Nume fpi sänume on February 01, 2010, 05:03:30 PM
I cant resist.....

Banned for stupidity.

Ok, adorable! that goes in to my mobile phone! XD

Meuia te Stxeli Tstew'itan

Banned for not bringing my towel along...
Fìtsenge kifkey nìswey livu txo ayoe nìNa'vi perlltxeie. Ngal 'awstengyem olo'it fpi tskxekeng.

Kxani

"Don't forget to bring a towel!" - towlie

Banned for dropping my toungh piercing!

Eyamsiyu

Banned for watching Lion King (I shouldn't, but I am).

Lightna

Elektrolurch

Banned for having a favorite song of 29 minutes ;D

Eyamsiyu

Banned for wanting to know this "favorite song of 29 minutes."

Elektrolurch

Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin, on the Album The Song Remains The Same. In the middle is a 8 minute solo played with a violin bow on an e-guitar x) The vocalist uses his voice as an instrument... :D

So: NOT Banned :)

Banned for loving such music.

Eyamsiyu

Banned for wanting to see how an E-bow works on a bass guitar.

Kxani

Elektrolurch

Eyamsiyu

banned for dirty thoughts after thinking of bananas.

Kxani

Eyamsiyu

Banned for wanting something to drink.

Kxani

Banned for being sexually attrected to Jake Sully XD