OMG You're banned! (Forum game)

Started by Lightna, February 01, 2010, 08:33:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

banned for showing me that there is something star wars i didnt know  :o
Motir catra nau tracyna

Eyamsiyu

Banned for thinking that the remakes are a bad idea, especially if Jar Jar returns.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Motir catra nau tracyna

Danecki

Eyamsiyu

banned for having an overly-sarcastic brain.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Kiyoshi Tenshi

[move]

Unilmokri

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.       - John Stuart Mill

Eywayä tsmukan

"Sometimes your whole life boils down to one insane move."

Na'Vi Polish Compendium v.1.2

Lightna

Banned because bananas are good for you.

Eyamsiyu

banned for eating lunch at 3 p.m. local time.

Sìltsana Mun’iyu

Motir catra nau tracyna

Lightna

Banned because I'm not going to add to that chain.

SnoopEn

Banned for the ideas that pandora doesn't exist

Na'rìng

Eywa ngahu ma smukan.
Eywa'evengä yawne lu oeru.

It kraon. XD!!! (Speak it the Na'vi way)

'eylan na'viyä

banned by not posting on this thread

Danecki

Taronyu Ayunilyä Alahe

ke plltxe ngeyä kawng tìrey lu

'eylan na'viyä

bananad by ban

Danecki

Fkeua 'Awpo