If the Na'vi played basketball

Started by Kaltxì Palulukan!, February 13, 2010, 12:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaltxì Palulukan!

I saw this the other day on someone's garage an it made me think of Na'vi and basketball.

2022 update: Working on the new astrology book. "How to read tarot" books are on Amazon, if you are into that sort of thing.
Okay, so the old podcast is here: https://www.podomatic.com/podcasts/radioavatar It was goofy fun that ended too soon, but we had creative people. I hope we can get a new gang together (interested? PM me, let's make some magic!)
(Very old, outdated) Na'vi FUN activity book is here: But what are you doing? Let me know! :)

Hikyuuri

Having a Na'vi basketball or football team would be kick ass.  They would always win.

In basket ball they are so tall and fast that they would own the court.  In football, the opposing team would never be able to pass the football without it being intercepted, and I doubt that anyone could tackle a Na'vi...

Official LearnNavi.org TeamSpeak 3 Server Online
TeamSpeak 3 Server Address: ts.learnnavi.org:9987
Instructions can be found HERE!

Atanä mungeyu

Quote from: Hikyuuri on February 15, 2010, 11:42:12 AM
Having a Na'vi basketball or football team would be kick ass.  They would always win.

In basket ball they are so tall and fast that they would own the court.  In football, the opposing team would never be able to pass the football without it being intercepted, and I doubt that anyone could tackle a Na'vi...
well, they could try tackling a ten foot tall, and crazily strong, na'vi, but i know who gets hurt in that situation xD
if i had to play soccer, or anything, against a na'vi, i would s*** myself..., really...
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.

Txonyä'ite

You could win in ping pong, the table is so short they would get a crick in their neck and quit ;)

Atanä mungeyu

well, they could sit down on the ground and the play ping-pong, they'd be around our size then xD
it's hard to imagine, 10 feet tall... xD... makex me jealous, even though i'm 1.85 cm at age 13 xD
I haz teh DVD yaaaayy xD

nederlandse pocket guide door mij en txura tirea.