Quaritch What if......

Started by Col Quaritch, April 26, 2010, 04:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txur Niftxavang

I don't have anything to give him... We don't have currency, so I guess I give him yerik.   Yerik good with tawtute barbecue sauce!!!! :P
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Niwantaw

Tawtute akawng's BBQ sauce
It's na'vitastic!
Only mostly AWOL.

Txur Niftxavang

F the EYES!!! GIMMIE BBQ SAUCEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  "SMASHES Akawang's fingers with BBQ sauce bottle!"  Revenge is sweet! >:(
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Eyamsiyu

Director of a Drum and Bugle Corps.  Seriously, these guys are like un-certified drill sergeants.

Quote from: Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä} on May 13, 2010, 11:56:00 AM
cheerleader.

No, even better: the cheerleading coach.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Swoka Ikran

Speaking of coaches...

How about a coach for an NFL football team?
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Mrs. Q

If Col. Q was not a Merc.... Hmm. I'm thinking house husband.... Baking cookies, driving ther little ones to the library for story time and such.
A devoted slave to Mrs. Q, peeling her grapes and giving her foot rubs.... MMMMMM Nice dream!

Col Quaritch

Niwantaw

Quote from: Mrs. Q on May 15, 2010, 02:17:28 PM
If Col. Q was not a Merc.... Hmm. I'm thinking house husband.... Baking cookies, driving ther little ones to the library for story time and such.
A devoted slave to Mrs. Q, peeling her grapes and giving her foot rubs.... MMMMMM Nice dream!
i would tread very carefully col...
Only mostly AWOL.

Mrs. Q

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 15, 2010, 02:26:56 PM
Quote from: Mrs. Q on May 15, 2010, 02:17:28 PM
i would tread very carefully col...

Well said, sir..... Well said!

Col Quaritch

I know where one of you lives  >:(

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.

Mrs. Q

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 15, 2010, 02:35:48 PM
not me!
(i hope)

No, It is I..... He even knows where I sleep.... ;)

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Mrs. Q on May 15, 2010, 02:49:36 PM
Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 15, 2010, 02:35:48 PM
not me!
(i hope)

No, It is I..... He even knows where I sleep.... ;)

Ah, yes, but I hear (from other threads) that our beloved colonel can only get around via wheel-chair.  Of course, knowing him, it won't be long before he has rockets strapped to it...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Niwantaw

and gatling guns... and missiles.... or maybe he'll just swap it for a dragon gunship or a AMP suit
Only mostly AWOL.

Txantslusam Skxawng

Quote from: Tawtute akawng on May 15, 2010, 03:06:13 PM
and gatling guns... and missiles.... or maybe he'll just swap it for a dragon gunship or a AMP suit
Dont you need to legs to control the legs of the AMP suit?
WirelessTsaheylu=Bluetooth
Inventor of the word NARF

Niwantaw

he'd run it off thought power....
Only mostly AWOL.

ZombiezuRFER

Colonel Quaritch would be the six flags guy

You're not in kansas anymore. You're in Six Flags, ladies and gentlemen. Respect that fact. Every second of every day. If there is a Disneyland, you might want to go there for some R&R after a small Ride on Six Flags. In there beyond that Ticket Counter, everything that chops, pukes, or Screams on the rides wants to beat you to the front of the line. We have an indigenous population of employees called the Janitors. They're fond of Mops that are covered in toxic substance that will make you puke in one minute. They are very hard to get them to work. As head of ticketing it is my job to give a ticket to you. I will not succeed.  Not with all of you. You've got to obey the rules. Six Flags rules.
Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Swoka Ikran

Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on May 16, 2010, 02:44:40 PM
Colonel Quaritch would be the six flags guy

You're not in kansas anymore. You're in Six Flags, ladies and gentlemen. Respect that fact. Every second of every day. If there is a Disneyland, you might want to go there for some R&R after a small Ride on Six Flags. In there beyond that Ticket Counter, everything that chops, pukes, or Screams on the rides wants to beat you to the front of the line. We have an indigenous population of employees called the Janitors. They're fond of Mops that are covered in toxic substance that will make you puke in one minute. They are very hard to get them to work. As head of ticketing it is my job to give a ticket to you. I will not succeed.  Not with all of you. You've got to obey the rules. Six Flags rules.
I can imagine the TV commercial now...

Also, I for some reason see quaritch as FedEx truck driver...
2010 was the year of the Na'vi.Vivar 'ivong Na'vi!

Avatray | NWOTD Sigbars | Sacred's Sigbar Tool | My collection of Avatar merchandise

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

i dont like you, ZombiezuRFER...but i have to admite you come up with the best damn revising of Quaritch's speech. I still have tears in my eyes from the supercuts version.

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]