Quaritch What if......

Started by Col Quaritch, April 26, 2010, 04:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eanikran

Quote from: Swoka Ikran on May 16, 2010, 04:33:00 PM
Quote from: ZombiezuRFER on May 16, 2010, 02:44:40 PM
Colonel Quaritch would be the six flags guy

You're not in kansas anymore. You're in Six Flags, ladies and gentlemen. Respect that fact. Every second of every day. If there is a Disneyland, you might want to go there for some R&R after a small Ride on Six Flags. In there beyond that Ticket Counter, everything that chops, pukes, or Screams on the rides wants to beat you to the front of the line. We have an indigenous population of employees called the Janitors. They're fond of Mops that are covered in toxic substance that will make you puke in one minute. They are very hard to get them to work. As head of ticketing it is my job to give a ticket to you. I will not succeed.  Not with all of you. You've got to obey the rules. Six Flags rules.
You're not on your little newspaper route anymore.. You're working for FedEx, ladies and gentlemen...  :D
I can imagine the TV commercial now...

Also, I for some reason see quaritch as FedEx truck driver...

ZombiezuRFER

Help my dragons grow! Click them!

give me internets!

Randomness is the cheese on the nachos of life, and everyone knows nachos aren't good without cheese

Help me with my wiki!
http://horatsiz.wikia.c

Col Quaritch

Still think the wall mart one the best to date

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Col Quaritch on May 18, 2010, 12:21:38 PM
Still think the wall mart one the best to date

IDK, you gave me karma for professional revolving door-slammer.  I'm pretty sure that if you could do that, you are a professional...

But yes, the Walmart one was good.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Niwantaw

Only mostly AWOL.