Quaritch What if......

Started by Col Quaritch, April 26, 2010, 04:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Col Quaritch

that is sooooo wrong and yet soooo funny :D you sir got your first karma cookiee for this topic.

Eyamsiyu

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Col Quaritch

Duma Vadamee {Aungia Tsawkeyä}

Quote from: Txur'Itan on April 29, 2010, 05:08:37 PM
The Character is military.

A background like that starts in childhood. 

He is prone to violent outbursts, which likely means he was abused as a child, probably by his father.  This could stem from the conservative upbringing, and there was likely some latent homophobia in his father that triggered it.

Things to scratch off to change his future:
Cub-Scouts
Boy-Scouts
Athletic Competitions
Conservative upbringing
Secular thought process

Things that could change his future:
Caring Father, who was present, and a contributing disciplinarian.
A mother who showed him the value of compassion.
Friends who were into scientific pursuits, or nerdy things like Learning the langue of the Na'vi.
A loving woman/man.

So I picture him as a flamboyant fashion designer with a preference for Muscle Bears, and listening to this all day...

i didn't have sound but by watching it it looked pretty ridiculous.

how about coach for the Boston Celtics?

old gallery link?id=2254[/img]

Txur Niftxavang

I'd see Col.Q as a kindergarden teacher, little kids walking in, and Col saying. "You are not in Kansas anymore."  :-[ OMG, where did you get those scars on your head Mr. Quaritch, asks a little one, Col responds, I had a fight with a giant blue cat! Idk, I think it would be a good story for kindergardeners to listen too. Like story time.  :)
PSN: AVATAR_052191

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.
State your name, and if you are one of the people.

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on April 30, 2010, 07:53:45 AM
I'd see Col.Q as a kindergarden teacher, little kids walking in, and Col saying. "You are not in Kansas anymore."  :-[ OMG, where did you get those scars on your head Mr. Quaritch, asks a little one, Col responds, I had a fight with a giant blue cat! Idk, I think it would be a good story for kindergardeners to listen too. Like story time.  :)

OMG i fell off my chair laughing wile reading this!

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Txur Nìftxavang on April 30, 2010, 07:53:45 AM
I'd see Col.Q as a kindergarden teacher, little kids walking in, and Col saying. "You are not in Kansas anymore."  :-[ OMG, where did you get those scars on your head Mr. Quaritch, asks a little one, Col responds, I had a fight with a giant blue cat! Idk, I think it would be a good story for kindergardeners to listen too. Like story time.  :)

And their innocence of war goes through the window just like that...

Here's one: clergy.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Txur Niftxavang

Well, as for explaining it too kindergardeners, yea. Col will be blunt, and very visual. Most likely getting calls from the kids parents lol.  :o

If anyone has a question about firearms training/ Bow training leave a message, a voicemail on my phone, or text.

how about the govenor of new york?

Col Quaritch

Emtokay

Quote from: Autakuk 'Ekong on April 26, 2010, 04:37:49 PM
Basically the Chuck Norris of our future.

No one can be Chuck Norris in the future, Chuck Norris can never be replaced

I could see Quaritch as a RSM, being the God of the Parade ground and able to kill anyone of lower rank by breaking their neck
simply by looking at them

True story, i was talking to Lt. Gen. Gillespie Chief of the Australian Army, and every time he looked at me, i felt my neck twitch slightly
If Nothing In This World Can Change Our Children Will Inherit Nothing

Sіr. Ηaxalot

Quote from: Txonyä'ite on April 27, 2010, 02:35:34 PM
Animal Rights activist and militant vegan

More like a militant meat eater

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: SirHaxalot on May 04, 2010, 12:17:05 PM
Quote from: Txonyä'ite on April 27, 2010, 02:35:34 PM
Animal Rights activist and militant vegan

More like a militant meat eater

He'll be an active supporter of PETA.  Whether it's People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals or People for the Eating of Tasty Animals, we'll never know.

Col Quaritch

Txur Niftxavang

Col will be the janitor cleaning up the mess on His fireworks display in RDA Roll Call

Eyamsiyu

Now listen here...

I would bet that if he was never in the army, he would be an oral hygienist that gets hired to the Avatar program.  Spends 5 years 9 months and 22 days to get there, and then, upon arriving to the planet, is recruited.... (continue the story of Avatar here).  Then he stays on Pandora as one of the few chosen to stay.

Nìwotxkrr Tìyawn

I think Quaritch would have been a gardener before the events of avatar.

One day he's just planting some roses. He gets up and starts walking but all of a sudden he steps on a rake and it slashes across his head. (hence the scar). Then he was all like "NOO! PLANTS WHY HAVE YOU BETRAYED ME!!" and from that day forward he has hated plants.

He then attempted at being a veterinarian and you can all imagine where his hatred of kitties comes from now. Yup that's right, he took his only son to a zoo so he could treat the lions and he forgot his son in the cage, he went back, but it was too late, the lions already bit him and turned him into a lion.
Naruto Shippuden Episode 166: Confession
                                    Watch it, Love it, Live it

Eyamsiyu

Taco Bell CEO.
Rockstar.
Comedian.
Pyro-technician.
Columbian coffee farmer.
Free-style rapper.
Professional Skateboarder.

QuotePyro-technician.

i can actually see that one happening...

Eyamsiyu

Professional Revolving-door Slammer.