Main Menu

Superman + Avatar

Started by Nyx, September 26, 2010, 07:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyx

What if there was a na'vi superman? (late-night chats ftw)

Here are some ideas:

Having spent a lot of time on Earth, he'd be "allergic" to unobtainium, and probably be putting himself directly in harm's way by messing with the RDA. Also, Quaritch would be Lex Luthor (or the other way around) since they're very similar. I mean, Lex keeps coming back for more of a beating even though he's frozen and should be dead, and Quaritch keeps fighting even though he's on fire in an atmosphere he can't breathe.. with arrows in him.

Anyone else got ideas?

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Haha, you made it!!

Hmm...Hometree = Metropolis. :D

Ekirä

........and Lois Lane would be Neytiri? :D

Nyx

Kneel before Zod Eywa!

(Could we be more inconsistent? Haha)

Txur’Itan

私は太った男だ。

The Justice League of Pandora!

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

OME I used to watch Smallville all the time....I haven't in a while...anywho, based on the show, Chloe could be Norm :P

Nyx

Smallville?! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

(sorry, I go by the comic and Lois & Clark :P)

HRH! Yeah, I stopped watching it...it got too...meh idk, but I have always wanted to read the comics..never have though.

Niwantaw

I could be that guy who was in the unpublished comic (That I just made up) who introduced superman to the wonders of the nuclear age! :D

(sorry I have a thing against superheroes with super powers. I mean batman is cool and so is Iron man as they both are, when it comes down to it... just people...)
Only mostly AWOL.

Ekirä

Quote from: Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato) on October 12, 2010, 04:06:21 PM
HRH! Yeah, I stopped watching it...it got too...meh idk, but I have always wanted to read the comics..never have though.

The comics are good, as long as you aren't like Tawtewng and have something against people with superpowers. ;) IMO the new ones suck, though. Go for the originals.

Cool beans. Shall look into them. I did read a lot of Joker ones and Batman a long time ago...BUT thats kind of off-topic. :o

überdoodlet

Quote from: Nyx on October 12, 2010, 04:01:46 PM
Smallville?! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

(sorry, I go by the comic and Lois & Clark :P)
Nuke it from orbit.
It is the only way to be sure...

Their chest emblem could be a A...

Ekirä

Quote from: Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato) on October 12, 2010, 04:41:08 PM
Cool beans. Shall look into them. I did read a lot of Joker ones and Batman a long time ago...BUT thats kind of off-topic. :o

I tried reading Batman.....I found them kinda boring but that's just me. :D I'm more of a Superman fan.

Tam, I'll stop being so off-topic now. :P

Lolet

Did someone say... SUPERHEROES?!

I love them!

Txur’Itan

SUPER EYTUKAN!

WITH ENHANCED X-RAY TSAHEYLU!
私は太った男だ。

Nyx

Lolet