Main Menu

Tailslap thread

Started by Vawmataw, August 02, 2015, 09:24:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rotobull cz

* Rotobull tail slaps Thomas Edwardson.

It's a fun. ;D :D
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Vawmataw

Fmawn Ta 'Rrta - News IN NA'VI ONLY (Discord)
Traducteur francophone de Kelutral.org, dict-navi et Reykunyu

Rotobull cz

Oh, come on, brother. Wouldn't you tail slap the RDA's prominent shareholder? ;D
Enjoying chemistry, physics, mathematics, ecotoxicology, environtology, ecology, neurology, physiology, anatomy, Na'vi, Latin, German, French, Biblical Hebrew.

Vawmataw

Quote from: Rotobull cz on August 04, 2015, 04:54:45 PM
Oh, come on, brother. Wouldn't you tail slap the RDA's prominent shareholder? ;D
TAILSLAP ALL THE PEOPLE!

Tìtstewan

Not bad. In less than 2 days, this thread got 9 pages! ;D
*tailslap everyone, because this is great. HRH

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

BlueHusky2154

Quote from: Vawmataw on August 04, 2015, 04:56:00 PM
Quote from: Rotobull cz on August 04, 2015, 04:54:45 PM
TAILSLAP ALL THE PEOPLE!

All RDA personnel deserve to be tailslapped in the face.
And tailslap every overrated celebrity
Avatar, Furry, Amateur Astronomy, IT, PC gaming, Minecraft, Fortnite, music.
My life summarized.
:ikran: 8)

Rotobull cz

* Rotobull tail slaps himself, because he doesn't understand now, how he could survive being inactive here for a couple of months.

Vawmataw

Rotobull cz

Tìtstewan

^HRH

Quote from: Vawmataw on August 04, 2015, 04:26:11 PM
Quote from: TEAgaming2154 on August 04, 2015, 03:46:08 PM
Pharrel Williams is not a Na'vi, so by definition he cannot tail slap.
*TEAgaming2154 tail slaps Vawmataw
* Vawmataw got 100$ from Pharrel Williams to tail slap Tìtstewan for copyright infrigement.
Oh and
* Tìtstewan  tailsplap Vawmataw, because I wrote that sentence in Na'vi and Mr. Williams did not write it in Na'vi. ;D

-| Na'vi Vocab + Audio | Na'viteri as one HTML file | FAQ | Useful Links for Beginners |-
-| Kem si fu kem rä'ä si, ke lu tìfmi. |-

BlueHusky2154

My life summarized.

BlueHusky2154

*TEAgaming2154 tail slaps random things
Ouch! My tail hurts.  :'(
My life summarized.

Rotobull cz

* Rotobull tail slaps all arrogant, stupid and greedy representatives of corporations and agencies, who are killing our Mother, killing our human and other brothers and sisters and manipulating with us

You think, you can kill anyone you want? Here you got a tail slap! 'What are gonna do now?' :P

BlueHusky2154

Quote from: Rotobull cz on August 04, 2015, 05:08:44 PM
* Rotobull tail slaps all arrogant, stupid and greedy representatives of corporations and agencies, who are killing our Mother, killing our human and other brothers and sisters and manipulating with us

You think, you can kill anyone you want? Here you got a tail slap! 'What are gonna do now?' :P
Like in Avatar the Game (Xbox 360, PS3, PC)

REAL SPOILER! If you have not played the game I suggest not looking!
My life summarized.

Rotobull cz

Yes, but I meant it seriously. But... I don't want to go to sleep serious.  :(

Corporate trash got it, so let's move it.

* Rotobull tail slaps the authors of Alien Isolation, because the game was very moving and intensive, so a day after I've finished it, I'm still thinking about it.

BlueHusky2154

Quote from: Rotobull cz on August 04, 2015, 05:25:49 PM
Yes, but I meant it seriously. But... I don't want to go to sleep serious.  :(

Corporate trash got it, so let's move it.

* Rotobull tail slaps the authors of Alien Isolation, because the game was very moving and intensive, so a day after I've finished it, I'm still thinking about it.
Agreed.
*TEAgaming2154 tail slaps another hater
My life summarized.

Rotobull cz

* Rotobull tail slaps everyone that has to compare Jack Nicholson's and Heath Ledger's Jokers.

Wllìm

* Wllìm discovers this thread

* Wllìm thinks "PEEEEUUUUUUU??? :o :o :o"

* Wllìm tailslaps himself for not discovering it earlier ;D

Rotobull cz

* Rotobull tails slaps Wllìm and everyone as greeting. :)