Main Menu

Tattoos/Piercings?

Started by Kxani, February 13, 2010, 05:21:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kxani

What kind of them do you have? I have two tattoos and 3 piercings.. :)
Ears and thoungue and labrett:

it looks like this! With a spike!

Swizaw Nguway

Quote from: Kxani Tsaheylu on February 13, 2010, 05:21:04 PM
What kind of them do you have? I have two tattoos and 3 piercings.. :)
Ears and thoungue and labrett:

it looks like this! With a spike!
Wonder if you could stab someone with that.... That would be awesome :D.
As for me, nothing, zip, no tattoos or piercings on my body at all.

Kxani

Letxuma Swizaw

i'm currently gauging my ears and i'm gonna pierce my lip this week hopfully. yay snakebites!!! :D
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Kxani

I hope you will like it! (bitw.. you have PM ;)

Letxuma Swizaw

i might even go the extra mile and get my ears clipped. I don't know if i'm obsessed enough yet. but if someone offered to pay i'd do it in a second. ;D
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kìrìstìyä tìpe'unri a kifkeyit kelor kawngsì tsere'a, tsafpìlfya kifkeyit tsafya txolängula.

Join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

MOUNTAINBANSHEE

Nothing but I would pay someone to turn me into a na'vi in a heartbeat
join our real life tribe! here(And yes, it will be a real tribe in the real world, not a role play tribe)

Kxani

Eeehm that was not a piercing or tattoo XD

Letxuma Swizaw

sorry i put body mods in the same category i guess. :-\
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Kxani

I would never do it. I love to be uhman. Fun to try body painting and some temporary reconstructions though. I love being me but it's never wrong to play pretend or try something new. Wan't to stay this way though :)

Letxuma Swizaw

i bet some temporary saline injections around your nose to make a Na'vi looking nose would be cool. Probably hurts a lot though and it looks gross the few times i've seen it.
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Eyamsiyu

I have "fake" gauges right now, although the name is a little deceiving.  they look to be somewhere around size 4-6, but the actual post is size 16.  I'm currently stuck in a state where I don't know if I want to go larger or if I'll just stick with earrings.

I'm probably going to get a tattoo of "Straight-Edge" in Na'vi once I figure out how to put it that way (I'm too lazy and busy right now to look up if the words are there and whether or not it can be made).  It will be "written" in a grapevine pattern across the upper back.  It won't be anytime soon, though.

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Tìng Eywatikìte'e

I Nothing special yet, but once I move to England I'm going to get a tattoo of the globe old map style, on my left shoulder, with the quote "the world is a book and those who don't travel read only one page.
Oeri lu Eywayä 'eveng

Letxuma Swizaw

i like it! It has meaning and I'm sure it pertains to you. ;D I'm glad when people don't get stupid meaningless tattoos like a rose or a pegasus or (enter lame tattoo cliche here)
Oe Skxawnghu längu.

Eyamsiyu

Quote from: Letxuma Swizaw on February 16, 2010, 12:57:53 AM
i like it! It has meaning and I'm sure it pertains to you. ;D I'm glad when people don't get stupid meaningless tattoos like a rose or a pegasus or (enter lame tattoo cliche here)

Of course!  I mean, the thing is permanent.  Therefore, you really need to think about what you are doing before you get it...

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Txonyä'ite

Just have a belly button ring, I'm to big of a wuss to do much else and in my line of work I can't do anything visible :(

Eyamsiyu

Well, if you ever wanted more, piercings are now out of the question.  I've actually heard that tattoos really don't hurt as much as they say, so if you wanted to get one, try on your most revealing clothes that you would typically wear to work, and judge from there.

Txonyä'ite

I am giving it some thought. I think what would put me over would be finally getting the inspiration for what I would want.

Robert Nantangä Tirea

No tattooes/piercings here BUT...

I would kill for a tattoo like this:

I've always had this obsession with wings and since I doubt I'll ever get a pair of my own I would settle for the tattoo as second best.

How does a man choose between fresh and fly?

COSPLAY LIKE A BOSS!

NotW Celebrity #11!