Author Topic: The Dragon Thread  (Read 3997 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Torukä Nari

  • 'Eveng
  • ***
  • Posts: 273
  • Karma: 4
  • Last shadow's eye
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2010, 12:39:52 pm »
Yes, one of them hatched! I got a new egg, too.
Code: [Select]
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/CIp7][img]http://dragcave.net/image/CIp7.gif[/img][/url]Please, click my eggs, they've only got one day left...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 01:06:34 pm by Torukä Nari »
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Offline Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • Posts: 1710
  • us United States
  • Karma: 9
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2010, 02:01:13 pm »
Explain Vampire Dragons.

Vampire Dragons were originally released as a Halloween 2008 special. However, since they are an "unbreedable" species, the only way that you can get another Vampire Dragon is by using its "Breed Specific Ability" called Bite. However, there is a catch involved. There is a:
Quote
50% chance the egg bite is successful and you get to keep it, 25% chance the egg bite is successful but automatically abandoned, and 25% chance the egg is killed.

I somehow managed to draw the dead egg straw this time.

And I got another egg:
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 02:47:28 pm by Tukruyä Tsamsiyu »
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Offline Torukä Nari

  • 'Eveng
  • ***
  • Posts: 273
  • Karma: 4
  • Last shadow's eye
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2010, 04:03:55 pm »
Another one hatched!  ;D
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Offline Eana Tanhì

  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1893
  • Karma: 22
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2010, 04:13:38 pm »
hrh... i'm clicking the eggs and the dragons every day and I have no idea what is that about at all ;D  but i hope I helped

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Offline Torukä Nari

  • 'Eveng
  • ***
  • Posts: 273
  • Karma: 4
  • Last shadow's eye
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2010, 04:20:36 pm »
Well, what "it" is all about is is we adopt dragons on Dragcave, and then they have about a week to hatch, and if they don't hatch, they die. To keep them from dying, you have to get people to visit them, because they feed on clicks and visits.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Offline Eana Tanhì

  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1893
  • Karma: 22
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2010, 04:24:15 pm »
than i better click them more often... i don't want them to die  :)

Dreams die first because people give them up so easily...

Offline Torukä Nari

  • 'Eveng
  • ***
  • Posts: 273
  • Karma: 4
  • Last shadow's eye
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #46 on: June 04, 2010, 04:25:35 pm »
All your help is much appreciated.
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Offline Tompa'Ivong

  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1008
  • Karma: 13
  • änvìl, krrìri a tskxe ke tam kefyak
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #47 on: June 04, 2010, 04:46:19 pm »
I have one in my sig now, ill hit this board up when I get home at night

=)


"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Offline Torukä Nari

  • 'Eveng
  • ***
  • Posts: 273
  • Karma: 4
  • Last shadow's eye
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #48 on: June 04, 2010, 05:02:03 pm »
New egg...
Code: [Select]
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/7Gph][img]http://dragcave.net/image/7Gph.gif[/img][/url]
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Offline Niwantaw

  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 3579
  • Karma: 53
  • Faster than a cannonball
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #49 on: June 04, 2010, 05:39:44 pm »
ahh ye greedy buggers
Only mostly AWOL.

Offline Torukä Nari

  • 'Eveng
  • ***
  • Posts: 273
  • Karma: 4
  • Last shadow's eye
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #50 on: June 04, 2010, 05:40:24 pm »
Who, me?  :D
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Offline Niwantaw

  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 3579
  • Karma: 53
  • Faster than a cannonball
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #51 on: June 04, 2010, 05:41:05 pm »
YEAH YOU YOU LANDLUBBER
Only mostly AWOL.

Offline Torukä Nari

  • 'Eveng
  • ***
  • Posts: 273
  • Karma: 4
  • Last shadow's eye
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #52 on: June 04, 2010, 05:51:02 pm »
I live on land, yes, but I'm no landlubber. Landlubber to me implies a helpless idiot, and I am certainly not that.

Edit: Yes, another hatchling!
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 06:22:28 pm by Torukä Nari »
<-Please click and click on all my dragons, to help them grow.

Offline Ngawng

  • 'Eveng
  • ***
  • *
  • Posts: 256
  • Karma: 14
  • Nì'ul kame tskxe!
    • Pìlok
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2010, 11:36:27 pm »
I has an egg  ;D

Offline Kätsyín te Zotxekay Tsyal’itan

  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • Posts: 1710
  • us United States
  • Karma: 9
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2010, 11:42:06 am »
Just for giggles, should I post all my adults on here so we get a few more in that column?
old gallery link?id=1831[/img]

LearnNavi Forums:
"It's not an addiction...I just need it everyday."

Offline Tompa'Ivong

  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1008
  • Karma: 13
  • änvìl, krrìri a tskxe ke tam kefyak
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2010, 12:25:42 pm »
MOAR THREADS, MOAR THREADS


btw Neytiri is watching :P


"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

Offline Mako

  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1612
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Karma: 43
  • Ketsran, tstunwi livu.
    • Twitter
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2010, 09:21:40 pm »
Geez! I've gotten really behind :P

Caught up now :D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 09:32:53 pm by Sä'nek »

guest2859

  • Guest
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2010, 10:21:41 pm »
Code: [Select]
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/tGgK][img]http://dragcave.net/image/tGgK.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/PSjF][img]http://dragcave.net/image/PSjF.gif[/img][/url]
[url=http://dragcave.net/view/ArsU][img]http://dragcave.net/image/ArsU.gif[/img][/url]

Offline Mako

  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1612
  • nv Eywa'eveng
  • Karma: 43
  • Ketsran, tstunwi livu.
    • Twitter
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #58 on: June 07, 2010, 07:09:21 am »
I have an awesome adult dragon! :D

Offline Tompa'Ivong

  • Palulukan Makto
  • *****
  • *
  • Posts: 1008
  • Karma: 13
  • änvìl, krrìri a tskxe ke tam kefyak
Re: The Dragon Thread
« Reply #59 on: June 07, 2010, 01:39:03 pm »
green is my color  8)


"peu to fwa tskxefa ayuti ska'a lu sìltsan? Tskxe a kllkxem ulte fpi nga ayuti ska'a.
—Toggo, goblin weaponsmith

 

Become LearnNavi's friend on Facebook Follow LearnNavi on Twitter! Watch LearnNavi's videos on YouTube

SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Privacy Policy
| XHTML | RSS | WAP2 | Site Rules

LearnNavi is not affiliated with the official Avatar website,
James Cameron, LightStorm Entertainment or The Walt Disney Company.
All trademarks and servicemarks are the properties of their respective owners.
Images in the LearnNavi.org Forums and Gallery may not be used without permission.

LearnNavi Affiliates:
ToS

LearnNavi is the community to learn Na'vi, the Avatar Language
"A place where real friendships are made." -Paul Frommer

AvatarMeet | Learn Na'vi Forum | Learn Na'vi Wiki | Na'viteri

LearnNavi