The "Explain That" game. [forum game]

Started by überdoodlet, September 22, 2010, 07:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Because if there was no narrow minded people we, the non-narrow minded people could not improve. Why is my class so easy today?

Eyamsiyu

Because you already know what you're learning.

Why is August Burns Red so freakin' amazing?!?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Because they ARE! :D Why is my gum so powerful?

Eyamsiyu

Because it's on 'roids and Powerthirst.

Why does Powerthirst give you 400 babies?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Because it can't stop. Why am I on a roof?

Ekirä

Because you are rescuing a lost bunny.

Why do I like lions?

Eyamsiyu

Srane, and open "sesame?"

Why is this song so yellow?

Eyamsiyu

because it's Mellow Yellow... ;)

Why do I eat cereal dry?

Ngima Nikre

Because there are some days when crunchiness matters.

Why can we see the violence inherent in the system?

Maria TunVrrtep

Because the airspeed of an unladen swallow is ...

Why did I get that without looking at the hover over?
"Ke'u ke lu law a krr frakem tsunslu." -
    Margaret Drabble
("When nothing is sure, everything is possible.")

Ekirä

ESP.

Why is the desc function so awesome?

überdoodlet

"when spoilers just aren't enough..."

Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Ekirä

Because it's the most convenient way to get your message across.

What's the best way to get money?

Tsäroltxe te Eyrutì Tantse'itan

Find it while walking on the road. ::)

Why is are the beta bonds in cellulose so awesome?

überdoodlet

Um... Uh... Ahem... Say what?

Do you think this game is a fun one?

Eyamsiyu

I'll answer with a question: does E = MC2? ;)

Why do I love jazz music so much?

Because its great, some ;D Why have I been staring at my SGA notebook for the past 10 minutes....?

Eyamsiyu

Because you are actually distracted talking to someone that is a close friend of yours.

Why didn't I realize that the easiest way to get an A in lessons with Pat is to simply buy and use anything that has his name on it, as well as work on the material?