The "Explain That" game. [forum game]

Started by überdoodlet, September 22, 2010, 07:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

Because you already did :P Why am I thinking about fishes?

Eyamsiyu

Because you want to watch Finding Nemo.

Why am I so jittery right now?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Because we are having a Movie Night. Nemo and Avatar. And cookies. Oh, and because of what you are listening to. Why is baking so fun? :D

Eyamsiyu

Because it's FOOD!!!

Why do Relient K songs just connect so well emotionally sometimes?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Because their lyrics are amazing :) Why is there a panda hanging from my guitar?

überdoodlet

Quite an exotic guitar you have there. Because he can't hang from the ceiling, that's why!

How much air did you get on that tricycle?

Eyamsiyu

Depends: how much recognition would it get me? ;) Not very much...

Are you going to see Jack-a#* 3D when it comes out?

Kehe, I'd rather watch the Legend of the Guardians :) Why is my dog so spaztic?

überdoodlet

NO2S in the dog bowl?

Why is cheese a universal food?

Eyamsiyu

Because you like cheese.

Why is it that I am falling SO MUCH in love with jazz music now?

überdoodlet

Quote from: Eyamsiyu on September 27, 2010, 08:12:02 PM
Depends: how much recognition would it get me? ;) Not very much...
Good sir, you are horribly mistaken. Rep significantly increases once you get 3+ feet of air.
;)

Because it's music without synth. It has real instruments, making real sound, not just a computer making tunes.
And how can you resist Scatman John?
Ska-bee-bop-ba-doodley-do-dah-bah!

Why is staring at the sun so fun?

Eyamsiyu

Because our natural human craving for destruction is satisfied in the destruction of our eyesight. ;)

When a train leaves station A at 220 meters per second, and another train leaves station B at 110 meters per second, what sandwich will be made in the dining car?

Ekirä

Cheese, of course!

Why doesn't my computer work like it should?

Eyamsiyu

Because it wants cheese.

Why do I feel like the next five pages' answers will be cheese-related?

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

because everyone like to do that.

why is my hair getting blonder?
Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Ekirä

You washed it in cheese.......

Why don't I like cheese?

Eyamsiyu

Because you ate Soviet cheese

what is E = MC2?

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

Also a member of the podcast known as Avatar Nation.  Come listen to our stuff! like us on facebook and chech out our blog at Avatar-Nation.net.

Tsuksìm atsawl (KaPTan)

is this thread really going to be about cheese?

Eyamsiyu

Depends: on a scale of 1 to Cheese, I'd say cheese.

What happens when I mix chemical A with chemical B?