The "Explain That" game. [forum game]

Started by überdoodlet, September 22, 2010, 07:02:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ekirä

It's the shoes.

Why can't I have good internet?

Eyamsiyu

Because that team of highly trained monkeys is on break.

Where do babies come from?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

My facebook.  Please mention you are from LN if you ch

Seykxetskxe te Vawm 'Ewan'ite (Kalin Kato)

The just crawl out from under beds.

Why don't pigs fly?

Eyamsiyu

Because they know that once they did, everything that would not normally happen would happen.  Chaos would ensue.

Why so serious?

"... The only people that are going to have a chance to make a living playing music is the people who do exactly what they believe in ... they have to believe in this so much that they are ready to die for it." - Jojo Mayer

On indefinite leave.  Will be back periodically. Feel free to say Kaltxí: I'll get back when I can. :D

Lolet

Because of muffins.

Why is my dog a creepy stalker with bugged out eyes?

Eyamsiyu

"The better to see you with."

What color was George Washington's white horse?

Ekirä

That wasn't a horse, that was a unicorn with the horn cut off.

Where did Norm go?

Eyamsiyu

Lolet

Rakan used it to beat a whale. Then he ate it. Nom nom nom.

Who stepped on my cupcake?!  >:(

Ekirä

Jake's toruk. And toruk says finders keepers.

Who's there?

Lolet

Santa. And he's huuungry...

Where did Rudolph go? Uh oh...

Eyamsiyu

Remember that night Santa went crazy?  Yeah...

¿Por que es muy fiesta?

Ekirä

I have an answering machine! ;D

Why is the snow yellow?

Lolet

Drunken elves. Those parties are crazy!

What happened to the good fellows?

@Eyamsiyu:

I know where your party is.

Eyamsiyu

The good fellows are at that party in me pantalones.

Is a bird in the hand worth two in the bush?

Kehe! I ate that bird! Why must I crave?

Eyamsiyu

Because you hunger.

What is the meaning of life?

To be, or not to be. Why MUST WE crave!!!!!

Lolet

It's the fetus.

Why do they eat your fud?

Eyamsiyu

Because who doesn't love a #9?

Why is my hair short?